AUDI A4 b6 S-LINE UPGRADE.

Digger1

Reaction score
I'M NEW TO THE SITE,THOUGHT I'D POST SOME BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES OF MY A4 2.0 FSI IN DOLPHIN GREY WHICH I BOUGHT A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO,AS PLEASED AS I WAS WITH THE CAR COULDN'T HELP BUT FEEL IT WAS MISSING SOMETHING SO DECIDED TO GO FOR THE FACTORY OEM S-LINE LOOK,AS MUCH AS I DO LIKE SOME OF THE AFTER MARKET KITS I'VE SEEN BOTH ON THE ROAD AND ON THIS SITE ,I JUST LOVE THE DISCRETE FACTOR S-LINE FINISH :icon_thumright:
PARTS BOUGHT AND FITTED :
S-LINE DOOR BLADES (Probabley my best buy at £80 :rockwoot:) well pleased after looking on fleabay !!!, SIDE BADGES , AND BEING AN SE MODEL, CHANGED THE FOUR SPOKE STEERING-WHEEL TO THE THREE SPOKE, S-LINE GEARSTICK GAITER AND KNOB, OH AND IT WAS SITTING TO HIGH TO GIVE A CONVINCING S-LINE LOOK SO I DROPED IT DOWN 30mm WITH THE EIBACH PRO KIT LOWERING SPRINGS, WHITCH I THINK IS THE RIGHT HEIGHT :readit: FRONT AND REAR S-LINE BUMPER VALANCES (all coded and fitted) AND RS6 ALLOYS (genuine).

CAN ANYONE PLEASE SUGGEST HEADLIGHT + FOGLIGHT BULB UPGRADE FROM THOSE YELLOW ONES ?:sos:

BEFORE
attachment.php

attachment.php

AFTER :hubbahubba:
attachment.php

attachment.php

:icon_thumright:

welcome, car looks good but this thread may be moved to the A4 part of the forum. Try tints next, dont need to be too dark but nicer than none. You will find loads of interesting things on here.

Welcome to the forum! nice motor!

That looks really nice dude, quick question, where did you get the s-line bumpers and side skirts from? Audi themselves?