Audi A4 B6 Drinks Holder for a Sports Bottle

ministrymason

Reaction score
Hi,

I have just bought a 2005 Audi A4 B6. I was wondering if there is a drinks holder than I can buy that will hold a sports bottle? I have seen one for the center console for a B8, but I can't find anything for a B6.

I've seen there is a cup holder for the front arm rest. Could I buy an arm rest and then order the cup holder part?

Anyone any other ideas?

Thanks

Last edited:
WP 20140126 002

Fitted this last year and it's brilliant.

Thanks for the response. But im not keen on it being in the passenger footwell.

Is there nothing else? Is there no new center console or anything?

Thanks for the response. But im not keen on it being in the passenger footwell.

Is there nothing else? Is there no new center console or anything?
This is the type of thing you mean.
Good luck finding one tho!!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-19-11-00-20.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-19-11-00-20.png
    264.5 KB · Views: 159
This is the type of thing you mean.
Good luck finding one tho!!!!

Ye ive only found them on ebay.com (America). Id sooner not have it in the arm rest. Where will my arm go lol.

I assume there is nothing else? Do people just use a smaller cup in the drinks holder above the stereo?

Ye ive only found them on ebay.com (America). Id sooner not have it in the arm rest. Where will my arm go lol.

I assume there is nothing else? Do people just use a smaller cup in the drinks holder above the stereo?
Large coke from McDonald's fits in

When I give the car a clean at weekends it's somewhere to land the Stella mate. Coffee and energy drinks during the week!

Do you find the passenger clatters that holder when getting in and out?

It folds down flush to the side of the centre console. If I have a coffee on the go and they have fat legs I use the holder above the stereo lol.