Audi a4 3.0 v6 "hybrid"

audi-a6

Reaction score
Any one heard of that model? I havnt, was looking for a convertible and on eBay, I found someone selling a nice looking one, but he calls it 3.0v6 hybrid, it even has a hybrid badge on it...

Did audi make this model it is just a stupid badge?

I think we know why the body kit is "rare" haha

Reactions: mattyb6 and Chrismawa
Stupid badge. It probably makes reference to the bodykit which doesn't look to good TBH. The front bumper looks a completely different color to the rest of the car, I suspect the rest of the bodykit is the same.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audi-a4-Quattro-Convertible-Sport-Hybrid-3-0-V6-/151751160963?
Description of the car is priceless:
"The semi automatic sport steering system is enhanced by the Power Sport option on the steering wheel where you change gear like the F1 drivers although to be honest ive only used this function a few times as i dont trust myself to keep within the speed limit!" yeah just like an F1... that gets to sixty in over seven and a half seconds, supprised it doesn't say 1 lady owner never been thrashed.
"gentleman called it THE BEAST at Wetherby services" ugly beast or did this gentleman also have black glasses and a guide dog.
"I could go on all day about how brilliant this car is" and we still wouldn't think any better of it.

Reactions: DrStrange
PMSL looking at this and the car pics.......I am sorry, but DEAR GOD!!!!!

i know, i did crack up a bit tbh,,, maybe thats why its f1 style, it has a hybrid...... steering wheel maybe??

Just goes to show the person selling knows sweet FA about his own car.

It got me all excited as I was expecting to see the true nature of what 'Hybrid' means..

I thought I was going to see a A4 Cab 3.0 hybrid turbo:angry: