Audi A4 3.0 V6 30v Quattro Sport..........

ahhh so thats what you been up to then.Little one keeping you on your toes!

Didnt realise the Spec on you A4 till now.Good price and I reckon you'll not have a prob selling...

So whats next then??

Yeah the wee one takes up must of my time......lol She's a wee gem though!

Cheers mate, Yeah its a decent spec so hopefully wont take long. Just put it on Pistonheads tonight and already had one caller asking for a px....no chance!

Not got anything planned, we are going down to one car at the moment as mines is hardly ever used. We use the wifes car most of the time so going to the sensible thing and sell mine and start saving some cash.......until i feel the need to put my silly hat back on anyway, see how long that lasts. I'm sure ill be back with an Audi soon!!

Good Man,Stay with the 4rings when you get your next car!

Hope all goes well. Hardley driving mine these days. Last time I drove mine was boxing day.
Yeah the wee one takes up must of my time......lol She's a wee gem though!

Cheers mate, Yeah its a decent spec so hopefully wont take long. Just put it on Pistonheads tonight and already had one caller asking for a px....no chance!

Not got anything planned, we are going down to one car at the moment as mines is hardly ever used. We use the wifes car most of the time so going to the sensible thing and sell mine and start saving some cash.......until i feel the need to put my silly hat back on anyway, see how long that lasts. I'm sure ill be back with an Audi soon!!

If you weren't so far away I might have been interested. Just recently sold my A4, and even though it was sat in my garage for 2 years I really had a soft spot for the B6, so I'm looking for a 3.0 now!

If you weren't so far away I might have been interested. Just recently sold my A4, and even though it was sat in my garage for 2 years I really had a soft spot for the B6, so I'm looking for a 3.0 now!

Always up for a road trip.....meet you half way!! Bet you'll enjoy the drive back lol:faint: