1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Audi A4 2020 Messsage - Visit dealer for new features

WarwickBoy Jan 9, 2020

1. WarwickBoy

WarwickBoy Registered User

Any other 2020 A4/S4 owners get this message in the muAudi app today and have any details on the specifics?

I assume this is to get an upgrade that can’t be done over the air?

upload_2020-1-9_22-23-16.png

I live some distance from my dealer so would probably wait for a service if this was, say new radio station icons, however would make an effort to visit if the upgrade delivered
    - ability to send locations to the sat nav via the myAudi app OR
    - enabled control of iPhone playlists from the steering wheel buttons to avoid using that touch screen.

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Zippytoo

Zippytoo Registered User

I got this message around a month ago and thought I'd have to do the same. But then a day later, having logged out and back in again, the access came back. I'm not sure if this time around it's connected with the MMI outage but it was certainly a temporary issue back then.

4. Tripper

Tripper Registered User

I’m a 2019 driver and just had this pop up on mine today . Bit odd as I’ve been the registers owner on the app since May

5. WarwickBoy

Spoken to Audi Connect. This was a false alarm. No action required. Not related to the myAudi login outage.

Soot1e likes this.
  6. cuke2u

cuke2u Well-Known Member

Error message related to the key holder features?

7. WarwickBoy

I was told the message does not relate to any error per-se. Just an occasional reminder for new users to make sure they do register as owner if they have not done so.

cuke2u likes this.