audi a4 2008 SE

albteam

Reaction score
hi there hope everyone is ok.. i have question maybe some of you may know more than me. i have audi a4 2008 se when i drive the car on 6 th gear the gearshift vibrates and makes noise it pulls like horse no problem it just makes noise vibrates alot you can even feel it when u press the gas pedal... thank you...

hi there hope everyone is ok.. i have question maybe some of you may know more than me. i have audi a4 2008 se when i drive the car on 6 th gear the gearshift vibrates and makes noise it pulls like horse no problem it just makes noise vibrates alot you can even feel it when u press the gas pedal... thank you...
So it pulls like a train, then hopefully the clutch is fine. You can test by pulling away in 3rd gear. I'd also be looking at engine mounts, also the central bearing carrier on the quattro prop-shaft for play.

The gearbox and rear diff are meant to be sealed for life units, but if you get to the bottom of this and mileage is over 150k miles, then treat them to renewed gear oil too.

thanks for reply i been on many garages but i dont trust none of them if it was the clutch the car wont pull like that i a had a4 sline before xmass clutch let me down i know what is the clutch feels... but the garages want to make money the suggest clutch like a said i dont trust none of them i will take the car someowere in london where i know a guy from my country he will check it ..