1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Audi a4 2.0FSI Sport B6

RSKperformance Dec 11, 2017

1. RSKperformance

RSKperformance Member

For sale is my much loved Audi a4, I have owned the car for approximately 4 years now and have done a fair amount of work to it but unfortunately due to a change of circumstances it is time to sell it. I have access to a comprehensive workshop (ran by me and my friend who is a porsche mechanic) so all the work done to the car has been done by myself, this means that service history in service book is until 120 something miles. Therefore, I ve got all receipts for the stuff purchased after. I have regularly serviced the car every six months. It has a full black leather super sport seats which are in good condition, no rips or tears in the leather. All buttons are like new.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/253306590625

Modifications/work done during my ownerahip:

Fk pro street coilovers (standards will be included in a sale)

New gaters

Recent full service with all filters (inc pollen and fuel filter)

New windscreen (Autoglass)

TIMING BELT changed couple months ago.

NEW CLUTCH 3 months old

NEW Battery

"Custom" intake and heatshield

New spark plugs

New coil packs

New Injetor

De-carbonised valve cleaning

New gasket seal

New brake Discs + Pads all around

Rear Parking Sensors

New MAF sensor will be included in a sale

Interior trim wrapped in 4d carbon

New Bosch Wipers

Bluetooth/sd/aux box installed inc hands free

Xenon lights

Cupra r lip fresh

LED nmb plate lights

LED interior lights

18" Performa 19 with Porsche centrecaps

235/40/18 Nexen n8000 plenty tread

Ill be honest, the car would be kept and modified heavily if that would be turbo engine. On the other hand, it does 115 miles per £20! Its also cheap insurance and Tax - I loved it.

Car had official 1 owner (company and 2 staff drivers) before I got it in 2014 with 137k miles and only did 3500 miles first year of owning it than it increased as it became daily commuter.
    When though of sale I realised that it will be considered as a high milage car and thats a petty as it is brilliant and still got every single pony, trust me :)

Issues with the car

most of the issues are trivial little things that i just didnt get around to sorting out.

The car is a 13 year old car and so shows a few signs of it age in the bodywork and as you can probably see from the photos it has a dent on the rear arch dent on the front right wing (picked up the car as it is - wanted to fix it before the sale but its going be another investment which doesnt make sence.. quoted around £350-400 to tidy it.

All stickers removed - looking smart sporty a4.

I am sure there is a lot of points i have forgotten to make about the car so as i remember i will update with more information, until then if you want to know more feel free to ring or message me on 07429019708, viewings are welcome, located in Canning town, London. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY (£50 DEPOSIT WILL BE REQUESTED ONCE PURCHASED VIA EBAY TO SECURE THE CAR)