AUDI A4 1.8 ONE OF A KIND its back on ebay lol

• Thread starter imported_billybravo
  • Start date
that is rank only thing i like is the colour and the wheels arnt to bad

Oh dear, that is rotten! Anyone who does that to any car should be Shot, but a Audi!!

Love the close up of the "massive 20" wheels" with the puniest standard brake discs you've ever seen cowering behind them

i wonder why no pics of the interior prob looks as bad as the exterior

lol he just cant sell it i think someone should ask him about the car

i'm amazed he's been restrained with exhaust bore and wing spoilers, still looks sh*te though

Oh dear. Definitely one of a kind. Thankfully.

Not my cup of tea at all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Dano

I think it could be saved!!!

Lets see.

Get rid of all the Audi stickers
replace the hood
retro fit the latest Audi grill may be the bumper too.
french in the rear number plate in to the back bumper.
New shape headlights.
Change wheels
swap out engine

I think that would work much better.

Or just blow it up and save us all from having to deal with it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Would do the car a favour too I think... poor little Audi, what a mess /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Or just blow it up and save us all from having to deal with it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Would do the car a favour too I think... poor little Audi, what a mess /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe Clarkson and chums would like to think up a novel way of destroying it... take it into space in the Space shuttle, drop it off and watch it burn up on re-entry .

Any other ideas?

I'm sure if those boys got hold of it then proceedings would involve hooking it up to, or driving it through a CARAVAN! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif About all it's good for in my opinion /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I can't believe someone actually bid on it, the muppets!

This car's only about 10ish miles away from where I live but (thank god!) I haven't actually seen it yet. May be tempted to slap the driver if I did!

Not exactly be difiicult to find I wouldn't have thought. Somehow don't think the owner's middle name is 'Inconspicuous'!

[ QUOTE ]
Worth a drive by, to laugh at the guy!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Just a drive-by would do it I think /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I've just seen this near Blackburn town centre!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

OMG! It's worse in real life than it is in the pictures! Nearly hurled when I spotted it (which by the way wasn't that difficult /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif).

Didn't manage to get any pics of it though, thought the ones on the ebay ad would be enough /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif