Audi A3 VS Bmw

ronaldo9

Reaction score
I have a querie for anyone in the know, wat do u think would win in a race? (My mate has put a bet on!)

A BMW 163hp 320d remapped to 195bhp, or an A3 2.0 TDI DSG remapped to 175hp?

This has £500 riding on it!!!

I would have said the BMW should win but lots of variables, like weather, driver ability.

Is the Audi yours ?

With that kind of power and 2 wheel drive tires make a huge difference

The A3 is mine, it was a 140 but remapped by revo to 175 hp!

Might of been wise to have posted this thread before putting your money on the line, so good luck dude

Time to put the v-power in and take the spare wheel out

lol ....wana bet with me i got a 2.0tfsi ....a £1000 quid .

To be honest it's so close to call it's difficult to answer your question.

Whatever the answer or the result it's a stupid idea, organised races on public roads often end in tears (cue "it's on a private road" response) and not just to those who are racing, so you're better off keeping your money and saving towards a real fast car if you're going to start flashing cash about.

Last edited:
Be EXTREMELY careful when doing anything like that on public roads !! Go out of you way to make sure its safe !

Everyone does it sometimes, but rather than making sure your not caught, make safety a priority over that.

My money would be on the Beemer!

But how about using some of the money and both getting yourselves to SantaPod.....

Timeslips will tell you more than a jaunt down a shoddy road!

Mind if the BMW is a manual - one fluffed gear change and the DSG box could have it.

But to echo everyone elses comments, not on a public road - take it to SantaPod and let the numbers do the talking.

Paul

Beemer has more power and is lighter i believe, so my money would be on that

All depends on the driver, conditions etc etc

Why did you create another thread asking the same thing ronaldo9?