Audi A3 - Vibration problem

Syed Shah

Cars are a mans best friend, then dogs..
Reaction score
Hey there guys

Posting on behalf of a friend of mine who owns a 12 plate Audi A3 2.0 TDI BE and has been having issues with the acceleration pedal vibrating under acceleration above 40MPH..

Could someone let me know if they are experiencing something similar, or have experienced something similar? If so, could you let me know what the resolution/cause is?

Thanks

I've been having something like that with mine.

When accelerating there is a vibrating from the front of the car and it seems to hesitate, does it in all year but only when accelerating. I couldn't think of the issues so took to the garage, they looked it over and didn't find anything.

But it is still doing it

Reactions: Syed Shah
I've been having something like that with mine.

When accelerating there is a vibrating from the front of the car and it seems to hesitate, does it in all year but only when accelerating. I couldn't think of the issues so took to the garage, they looked it over and didn't find anything.

But it is still doing it

I see! Did they not have an indication of what could have been causing it or?

I see! Did they not have an indication of what could have been causing it or?

They said the tyres we're ma bit low which might have caused the problem, had the front two changed along with one rear as they had been on since Nov 2016. Seemed find to start with but still does it at times.

Even took the car in for MoT at Doncaster Audi on Friday and they didn't even notice anything wrong with it. Clean pass