Audi A3 tfsi e 8Y no Auto stop start function!!

Mower66

Reaction score
Hi There
I have just bought an Audi A3 8Y tfsi e, hoever this car does not seem to have a auto stop/start button! Also the engine is constantly turning off when coasting
recoding does not sort this, is there any way I can resolve this? Can I retro fit a Auto stop start switch?
I have disconnected the earth monitor lead this does not help, I have tried switching to Sport mode and changing the etron mode to battery hold, nothing works!!!!
I will try anything to resolve this..... PLEASE CAN SOMEONE Help!!!!

What's the actual problem with the car though?

What's the actual problem with the car though?
There is no Auto Stop start switch?? so its automatic and its constantly switfhing on and off. I need a little control, I would love at best to get a auto s/S switch fitted is that possible?

That's the point though isn't it, electric self decides on what systems will work or not & at the level, I personal wouldn't bother switching it as that will affect run time & this then you'll be have an issue with range.

It would need checking if it supports tbh, it's not a 5 minute thing & allot of systems work in conjunction with SS.

Hi There
I have just bought an Audi A3 8Y tfsi e, hoever this car does not seem to have a auto stop/start button! Also the engine is constantly turning off when coasting
recoding does not sort this, is there any way I can resolve this? Can I retro fit a Auto stop start switch?
I have disconnected the earth monitor lead this does not help, I have tried switching to Sport mode and changing the etron mode to battery hold, nothing works!!!!
I will try anything to resolve this..... PLEASE CAN SOMEONE Help!!!!
To turn start stop off you need to do a remap on the car.