Audi a3 simple modifications please state

Status
Not open for further replies.

Audi.

Reaction score
Hey surp guys .
I'm from UK . I am interested in buying a a3. But i want to see what customization is available . I like interior mods and exterior mods. Not very keen on the engine mods. The car is a 04 Audi A3-Facelift model. 8L.

Please post all links && information about customizing interior and exterior . AND WHERE TO BUY IT ( PREFERABLY EBAY)

thanks ,
Audi.

Check the Sticky at the start of the 8L forum or 8P forum! as not entirely sure what car you want?

Last edited:
AUDI WHAT THE **** IS UP WITH YOU ?

no hello, so rude. ok hello friends. oh i wanted some cheap interior mods. I like the replacing the normal trims into carbon fibre trim. Does anyone know where to get this from . How to install and how much!!

plus i want to know anymore interior mods theyre are !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrong Section? Check the 8L section and maybe try using the search bar?

so what happend to the a4 65k with new bodykit you wanted for 3 grand

the scottish fellow was feeding his sheep

so come on tell me the plans for the a3 that your not gona get ?

audi just as you have called your self audi on here does not mean you have one ;-) and no one from the uk starts a post off by saying im from the uk lol

this is gona be another long post

so the a4 did not work now to the a3 hey audi you going to hit them all a1 a5 a6 a7 a8all of witch you cant buy or are up in Scotland lmao

you want a medal SON!

the a3 looks hot & is also cheap on insurance :3 im not an idiot paying fortune for just insurancee and outvaluaing the car while im paying the fooking insurance.

the blue one i was about to buy had killed a reindeer. the description said something like that

the blue one i was about to buy had killed a reindeer. the description said something like that

If that was the case - why did you even bid on it - school boy error!

i dont get how you can evan think about doing a car up b4 you buy it. i emailed the guy with the blue a4 and he said the buy picked it up so not sure whats going on there

i dont get how you can evan think about doing a car up b4 you buy it. i emailed the guy with the blue a4 and he said the buy picked it up so not sure whats going on there

As Quattrojames said "Fantasy" - I'm just playing along!

As Quattrojames said "Fantasy" - I'm just playing along!

yeah i hear that mate audi can i ask you a ? you say about insurance being to high on the a4 yet if you do the a3 up you will pay more as its none stranded or did you not no that

gaysman , in the most politest way. WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE IF YOU DON'T LiKE THIS FORUM. DON'T MOAN. JUST BE QUIET AND LEAVE. SIMPLE AS:mad:. ACTUALLY I MIGHT REMOVE YOU FROM THIS DISCUSSION . YOU TALKING ABOUT FANTASY. TAKE THEM TO YOUR HALO AND STAR WARS FRIENDS. And simon. Yes I know that :D i got a quote for 559.00. I think its not bad at all.

gaysman , in the most politest way. WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE IF YOU DON'T LiKE THIS FORUM. DON'T MOAN. JUST BE QUIET AND LEAVE. SIMPLE AS:mad:. ACTUALLY I MIGHT REMOVE YOU FROM THIS DISCUSSION . YOU TALKING ABOUT FANTASY. TAKE THEM TO YOUR HALO AND STAR WARS FRIENDS. And simon. Yes I know that :D i got a quote for 559.00. I think its not bad at all.
Wow - your spelling is atrocious

Reactions: Audi Dynamik
Hi - I'm also coming from the UK.

I'll miss this when I flog the S3 soon. I'll bet the BMW forums aren't as random...

Reactions: IceHanger
simon im close to winning it like last time. this time the car is only located 30m away :).

gaysman. I done this on purpose. What spelled wrong there is only you're name. this is a forum not a friking english exam!!
be quiet and leave or ill do the pleasure of removing you.

BigBird. WHY YOU BUY BMW SON!!!!!!!!!

gaysman. I done this on purpose. What spelled wrong there is only you're name. this is a forum not a friking english exam!!
be quiet and leave or ill do the pleasure of removing you.

Still here - hoping to see this mystery car!!!!

audi heads up for you when you wright in cap LIKE THIS it is taken as shouting just so you no

Yes. I was shouting at gaysman!! hes very annoying and just being a kid about everything!!

well what can i say to that
id like to know how u can REMOVE anyone from this post ?
im thinking the only thing that will happen is the post will get closed and you will prob end up geting removed from the forum soon

BigBird. WHY YOU BUY BMW SON!!!!!!!!!

Me no buying one - me being given a nearly new one as a company car with free fuel, so I'm taking it. As its a 123d M sport coupe, it'll be a fun change to the S3. Certainly cheaper...

Middle button on the far left that says Caps lock - THAT'S THE ONE! Don't shout please. Some of us are trying to sleep in here.

im thinking the only thing that will happen is the post will get closed and you will prob end up geting removed from the forum soon
Exactly - never seen it before! - but he does like Fantasy

I was trying to work out how he would remove any one from this thread.

Don't remove him yet son.
He's like totally entertaining, son.

Is this thread going anywhere lol.

To the OP what do you actually want to know?

:icon_thumright:

gaysman. You have never seen caps lock before. stop licking other peoples ar**s and just go bye.
Sorry if you thought i was shouting at you bigbird. But how is the bmw cheaper? how many Liters is it?

And guys do you know where to find the carbon fibre trim?

Interior mods. like changing the inside trim :cool: .

gaysman. You have never seen caps lock before. stop licking other peoples ar**s and just go bye.
Sorry if you thought i was shouting at you bigbird. But how is the bmw cheaper? how many Liters is it?

He answered that question in his post about 4 or so up.
So read it.

where to find carbon trim, audi might be able to help or ebay.

I was trying to work out how he would remove any one from this thread.

Don't remove him yet son.
He's like totally entertaining, son.
you mean SON :icon_thumright:

Reactions: AudiNutta

Audi. - you should actually read all the posts!!!!!!!
nothing said from me about capslock

Status
Not open for further replies.