Audi A3 Saloon Xenon and rear LED retrofit.

dandav1985

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hello,

Just bought a 2015 A3 saloon with standard halogen head lights, Ive just bought the Xenon head lights and the kufatec looms, these looms have four multi plugs and two wires with connectors on the end. Anyone know where these go CECM what pin numbers. also are the rear LED lights easy to retrofit I've noticed the the standard ones there on at the moment only have three wires going into the rear of the light, so extra wires would need fitted?? any help would be great.

Cheers Dan

how much did you spend on the xenons head lights if you dont mind me asking? Also I've got some sportback LED clusters in the post so I'm waiting to fit them on. I think they are a straight swap as I've not seen any 'advertised' looms around on the internet. I've seen many 8P looms on the interwebs but not on the 8v shape. Once I get mine I'll report back.

Hi there I've recently bought original leds for my A3 2015 saloon and need some help as it seems they need an adapter !! I understand they need coding once fitted is anyone out there that could give advice on adapter and coding....thanks in advance...