Facelift Audi A3 saloon Rear Parking sensors

M ali

Reaction score
Hi guys I recently brought Audi A3 saloon 2015 and I would like to fit rear parking sensors with the display coming up on the mmi screen. I want to know the part number or the correct parking sensor kit for my car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, for rear sensors only you will need to source the following:

-PDC module (5Q0919283)
-Sensors x 4 (5Q0919275)
-Buzzer (5Q0919279)
-Parking Sensor Bumper Wiring Loom (8V0971104)
-Main Wiring Loom (dont have the part number but its a T26 pin loom)
-PDC module bracket (5Q0937503A)

Rear PDC display at MMI is done by enabling the option bit at the Address 10: Park/Steer Assist module, but will only work on pre-facelift models (by the year of your car I assume you have the pre-FL).

Hi, for rear sensors only you will need to source the following:

-PDC module (5Q0919283)
-Sensors x 4 (5Q0919275)
-Buzzer (5Q0919279)
-Parking Sensor Bumper Wiring Loom (8V0971104)
-Main Wiring Loom (dont have the part number but its a T26 pin loom)
-PDC module bracket (5Q0937503A)

Rear PDC display at MMI is done by enabling the option bit at the Address 10: Park/Steer Assist module, but will only work on pre-facelift models (by the year of your car I assume you have the pre-FL).

Thank you for your help, I have all mentioned above parts without 'Main Wiring Loom'. Is someone have parts number or know where i can buy this wire loom ?

I have Audi a3 8v saloon 2014 PFL

Last edited:
Kufatec (kufatec.com) can supply the looms, though rather pricey. You may be able to find what you want at better price if you search on Aliexpress.

Incidentally, you will also need the brackets which attach the sensor to the bumper, and if you don't already have them, the special rubber gaskets which seal the sensors into the bumper. If you are doing the retrofit yourself you really need the special cutter to punch the bumper holes cleanly without damaging the paint. Sealey sell a suitable item for about £20 (best price on eBay).

To be confirmed I only require below wire?

For rear Pdc only you obviously have the harness which connects the 4 sensors to the modlule. And then this addrionslmharness to wire it to power and to the CAN network.

Annoyingly the HMI for pdc often also shows the front greyed out sensors area even thought they are not fitted