Audi A3 s line bumper problems

Lestarge

Reaction score
0FE803AC 8F0F 4342 BCCF 5AFD5545694E
60827128 8AF4 4EF8 8636 99EFDB48FA8C
i recently purchased and Audi A3 06 sline which needed a bit of front end work doing, have sorted out the internal work but coming to the bumper I purchased a rs3 03 on had it sprayed and got it fitted with the slam panel that came with it but the lights I currently had didn’t fit that slam panel so bought an anftermarket slam panel the lights for but the bumper doesn’t, anyone know what I need to do so the bumper will fit?
As you can see the original grill doesn’t go all the way to the engine bay but the one I purchased does which doesn’t sit correctly on the new slam panel also the bumper does seem very tight between the headlights?
Sorry for my lack of knowledge, am still fairly new to this, thank you in advance :)

Hi @Lestarge - welcome to the forum. I’ve read your post a couple of times - it’s one big sentence which makes it hard to read.

Any rate, the car is pre-facelift, 06 mode as it say. It looks like the white bumper & grille is from a facelift A3 (>58) which is a completely different fit.

Are you loooking to facelift the car as I see the white guards in the photo too? You’ll also need the bonnet bit aso the lights to complete the facelift.

Do you have any pics of the new parts fitted? Those with more knowledge than I will be able to conform better.

Cheers

2003-2006, 2006-2008 and 2008-2012, all these 3 year ranges had different front ends. If your car is from 2006 and bumper you bought is for 2003 it won't fit without other mods. And yes, this white bumper looks like from the third range.