For Sale Audi a3/rs3 8v mss kit

arf @66

Reaction score
Mss spring kit.had this on my facelift rs3 for just over 2000 miles.i believe it fits all 8v models.the fronts are track and the rears are sports.not sure why but thats how the came.£230.would prefer pickup from castleford west yorkshire,but could post at extra cost.any questions please call.
07818471895.thanks.
20200726 081730 copy 2268x3024 copy 1701x2268
20200726 081716 copy 2268x3024
20200726 081846 copy 3024x2268

Last edited:
Reason for the sale ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reason for the sale ?

I found them to be a little to soft for me as i dont have magride.just fitted some bilstein b16 so i can get the extra stiffness when i need it.

Seems a bargain as I'm sure mine were about £1k new. Gives the car a great "stance" too!

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Seems a bargain as I'm sure mine were about £1k new. Gives the car a great "stance" too!

TX.

Lol you paid over the odds John

TX.

It is a bargain,i think there around the £700 mark to buy new.and they wernt on the car long.

These work really well with MagRide

Reactions: Naylor92
Do ya know im pretty sure there is a spanner,ill have a look tmora.not sure what you mean by socks?.as they are is how i got them out the box.

M9
Is there an adjusting spanner with them ? And the socks ?

thinking back now,the mss kit doesnt come with spanners.the fronts are bigger than the rear so would need 2 different sets.they dont clamp together like coilovers do.if you need to adjust them you can do it by hand.

M9

thinking back now,the mss kit doesnt come with spanners.the fronts are bigger than the rear so would need 2 different sets.they dont clamp together like coilovers do.if you need to adjust them you can do it by hand.

There should be an adjusting spanner though.

There should be an adjusting spanner for the rears but they stopped shipping the front spanner as you can't get in to use it.
They were supposed to be redesigning a new front spanner so you could get in with it.

If mag ride doesn’t need recalibration after fitting, would you do £200?

anywhere other than Alex at vag car coding that can do it?

An Audi dealer.

I’ve found someone who has Odis local to me. Don’t fancy stealer dealings.
Don’t have to be calibrated but should in order for your magride system to work correctly. Please make sure you choose a authorised odis user to complete the works else they will not have the training and support. Ask to see their RSA secure key to be sure.

Reactions: Naylor92 and 8YARWY
Don’t have to be calibrated but should in order for your magride system to work correctly. Please make sure you choose a authorised odis user to complete the works else they will not have the training and support. Ask to see their RSA secure key to be sure.
Your mate Jaz who you put me onto, has it chap. Still got to go to him to sort my niggling light issue out.

Reactions: DJAlix