Sold Audi A3 quattro, 3 door Hatch, 2005, Manual, 2.0 litre TDI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A19quattro

Reaction score
Audi A3 quattro S-Line 3 door in Avus silver metallic. 2005 model, I have owned since 2012 and it has wanted for nothing and been my pride and joy. It's a 2.0 16v TDI with 140 bhp and a 6 speed manual gearbox. I bought it with half leather seats and had them fully re-trimmed in back leather with red stitching (Matching steering wheel etc) by Baillies of Johnston who do many custom/show cars. The suspension is lowered by -35mm from standard. Bilstein dampers are fitted all round and a front end brake upgrade to 312mm discs. The alloys are 18" RS6 style which are re-furbed in a dark silver. Tyres are Vredestein with around 5mm tread. Votex front and rear spoilers fitted (if you've seen the rest of the kit you will now why I didn't fit the rest). Front wings have been changed due to rust in wheel-arches (common Audi fault) and it has been more or less de-badged, only the front 4 ring badge in matt black left. Carbon grill surround, B pillar trims, fog lamp surrounds etc. Windows are tinted in light smoke. It has road legal pressed metal number plates, up-graded dog-bone bush, full service history (most recent done myself with receipts). All gear oils have been changed in my ownership with Fuchs oils, a new Haldex controller was fitted just after I bought it and no issues since. It's not perfect but it's pretty close and a lovely very presentable car which has had a lot of love and care in the past. Probably loads I have forgotten but it will come with a history folder and all receipts for items purchased. Anyone who has driven it (not many) comments on how “tight and new” it feels but it does have some small bubbled spots here and there on the paint and a few age related marks, stone chips etc. It has just turned 100k this year and I have been using it less and less, so with regret I will have to sell it. Looking for what I think is a very reasonable £3995ono. I am in central Scotland, if you want to view send me a PM on here.
Link to external Ad with pics; https://www.gumtree.com/p/audi/audi-a3-hatchback-2005-manual-1968-cc-3-doors/1382952166

Last edited:
I knew there would be loads I had forgotten, Bose sound, Auto lights and wipers, auto dimming mirror, all came to mind after the above post and there's probably more.

Status
Not open for further replies.