Audi A3 LED Strip Projector Headlights - Black (R8 Style)

everfresh

Reaction score
Has anyone ever installed these? I'd like to know if they perfectly fit A3's or do they have to do some kind of retro-fitting to get them working in the car?

http://www.dashzracing.com/Lighting...Black-R8-Style-p8567086.html#ReviewsTabAnchor

They look so sweet, and I'm tempted, but would like to know if anyone else has even tried them...

I dont like the look of them type in item number on ebay
230491645391 they also do chrome ones which are alot cheaper. And they dont look that bad compared to some of the other LED headlight replica's you see. Search PregnantNproud on here his car has some replica led headlights

they all look gash imo best looking ones ate the pro r8 look ones and even then meh

They all just look wrong, I think it is a case of if you want them that much, do a Phil, or get a new car :)

Haa haa Phil your reputation preceeds you!

Not sure on any of those lights tbh! Something not quite right on them.

I think the problem with those style of lights is that they look exactly like what they are. Cheap copys.

I can never understand why when companies make replicas etc, they don't look anything like the real ones. Surely it aint that hard!!

haha i like it,as for aftermarket, it always looks good but the build quality is always rubbish, this is before you take the dullness of the drls into account

Don't like them at all personally. Regardless of the actual quality of them, they make you look like an A5/R8 wannabe too much. It's akin to all the chavs you see in knackered old 3-series Beemers with aftermarket "angel eyes" - somewhere the A3 can do without going tbh.

Just my personal opinion mind :)

I dont like the look of them type in item number on ebay
230491645391 they also do chrome ones which are alot cheaper. And they dont look that bad compared to some of the other LED headlight replica's you see. Search PregnantNproud on here his car has some replica led headlights
p+p's are very nice i am getting the same one's but there ****** expensive. just waiting on delivery of my s-line front bumper

Hey man I actually have those same ones on my white A3 and even got from the same website. The amount of work is pretty much taking the bumper off and removing the headlights which is easy, the only tricky part is wiring the LEDs to the regular lights. They are NOT plug and play like they appear to be. I have some pics of mine on my profile page, if you have any questions let me know

Hey man I actually have those same ones on my white A3 and even got from the same website. The amount of work is pretty much taking the bumper off and removing the headlights which is easy, the only tricky part is wiring the LEDs to the regular lights. They are NOT plug and play like they appear to be. I have some pics of mine on my profile page, if you have any questions let me know

They arent the same, if you have a look in the ebay link they have indicator in the middle housing. Yours have the indicator on the outside in the original OEM position.

You got any pics of the front of your car close up?

hey man i bought those aftermarket headlight with LED, but..i have no idea how to wire those LEDs...can you help me?