Audi A3 E-tron

Tenhourslater

The day has finally arrived and I can say that I am now the proud driver of an A3 e-tron. The car looks great (glacier white, black alacantra) and baring the fact that they forgot to bring all of the manuals it has been a good day.

I've only managed to drive to the petrol station and back so far, work kind of got in the way but I'm hoping to go for a little spin tonight, hopefully not literally !

Audi connect was a breeze to set up along with the e-tron app, even the EE payg data sim card activated flawlessly.

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
The day has finally arrived and I can say that I am now the proud driver of an A3 e-tron. The car looks great (glacier white, black alacantra) and baring the fact that they forgot to bring all of the manuals it has been a good day.

I've only managed to drive to the petrol station and back so far, work kind of got in the way but I'm hoping to go for a little spin tonight, hopefully not literally !

Audi connect was a breeze to set up along with the e-tron app, even the EE payg data sim card activated flawlessly.
Your sounding a happy person. Put some pics of the new car up when you get a chance. We have a picture thread at the top of this section. look forward to seeing it. Enjoy the car. :) x