Audi A3 E-tron ordered. Now its the waiting time.....

Joeran

Reaction score
After nearly four years with my Passat CC R-line which I was very pleased with, I made the choice to let it go. :sorry: My plan was then to get a smaller car with good quality, low fuel consumption, acceptable torque, good looking and in the premium segment.:think:

Thought this "mission impossible" could be difficult, but it wasn't. And after impressed test driving i went for the Audi A3 E-tron.:racer: I went for the S-line package, Daytona grey pearl effect, S-line spoiler and almost full spec of other equipment. Have been "promised" delivery in July, and hopefully not later than this. Anyway it will be a looong wait.

Looking forward to follow all the good threads on this forum, to short down my waiting time. Certainly much interesting reading.:encouragement:

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Richy_C
Will be interested in how you get on with this. Sounds exciting, hope you plan a blog or v blog.

Sline package on the etron. Where can I read about that. Can't see it on the configurator or brochure

Reactions: Ignition1
I was going to get the eTron - the BIK tax is outrageously low.

Though I didn't see the option for getting the S Line package on there. How did you get it?

If I knew you could get S Line details (flat bottom wheel, spoiler, body changes etc.) on the eTron that would be brilliant.

I was going to get the eTron - the BIK tax is outrageously low.

Though I didn't see the option for getting the S Line package on there. How did you get it?

If I knew you could get S Line details (flat bottom wheel, spoiler, body changes etc.) on the eTron that would be brilliant.

This is an Norwegian option, so i don't know if you will get it everywhere:uhm:
As you say, i think these options make the E-tron even more attractive. :icon thumright:
If you like, i can give you the extra options i have made for my A3 E-tron.

Will be interested in how you get on with this. Sounds exciting, hope you plan a blog or v blog.

I for sure will keep you updated here on this forum.:) Blog i don't know...

Seriously know one else is doing it so you should, well I think it would be good anyways

My A3 E-tron was ordered in end of february. Got phone call from my seller today, that Audi has put the final production week for my car. I was excited to hear what he had to say, since I stopped with the car dealer on Saturday, and then the production date was set to week 46 in the Audi system!!:audibash: :sob: But no worry, the phone today was the nicer battle, as my E-tron was finally set to production Week 25!!:kissmyrings: So hopefully now the car will be in Bergen end of July....:yahoo:

I saw an E-tron A3 when I was in Amsterdam in March, and that had s-line and rotor wheels.

Or I was just stoned and imagined it... :eek::cool::angel::tocktock:

Hopefully not stoned DommyR, even that it was in Amsterdam....:drag:;) I know that some have got the E-tron since early this year. But E-trons ordered with ACC and remote heater, have been "locked" for production some time and was open i think in april. So what equipment you selected, effected the delivery/production for E-tron.

Edit: See know that my post is moved to this E-tron forum..:thumbs up:

Although there on this forum are mostly discussed S3 and A3, I hope you give me acceptance for my questions up against my ordered A3 E-tron.:kissmyrings:;) Therefor;

S line vs E-tron badges?

The car comes with e-tron emblems in front grill, trunk behind and on both sides. I wonder removing e-tron emblems on the side and put on S line badges instead, since I booked with S line sports package.

What do you think about this ??

Personally, I'd keep the e-tron badges, but it's up to your own preferred choice. Go for it if you that's what you want, but beware both the S line and e-tron police :angrymod:

Personally, I'd keep the e-tron badges, but it's up to your own preferred choice. Go for it if you that's what you want, but beware both the S line and e-tron police :angrymod:

Thinking about it, i agree with you that it would seems like i`m not to happy with my :kissmyrings: e-tron, and thats not true... And of course i don't want to be arrested bye the e-tron or S line police....:angrymod:;) So i keep the e-tron badges like they are on the car

I have built week 25 for my Audi A3 E-tron , so i called my car dealer to get information about the status today.
He could tell me this morning that the car now was on the production line in the "bodywork" department, and should be finished during the week.:yahoo: So the car should as planned be in Bergen (Norway) mid July, and i will get my A3 E-tron in beginning of August when back from vacation. :racer::grinning:

Hi All, I ordered my e-tron on the 27th March and it will be arriving at the Dealership on Monday! I've arranged to pick it up on Wednesday afternoon (1st July) so they can get all PDI formalities out of the way :smiley:
Options - Scuba Blue, Alcantara/Leather, Non-smoking pack, Storage and Luggage Pack, Interior Lighting package, Heated front seats, Folding door mirriors (couldn't believe that was extra!), Parking system Plus, Cruise Control, CJ1 5 arm Kinetic Alloys, Privacy Glass.

Guess you are out enjoying it?

Hi All, I ordered my e-tron on the 27th March and it will be arriving at the Dealership on Monday! I've arranged to pick it up on Wednesday afternoon (1st July) so they can get all PDI formalities out of the way :smiley:
Options - Scuba Blue, Alcantara/Leather, Non-smoking pack, Storage and Luggage Pack, Interior Lighting package, Heated front seats, Folding door mirriors (couldn't believe that was extra!), Parking system Plus, Cruise Control, CJ1 5 arm Kinetic Alloys, Privacy Glass.

Hi DaveA3etron,
See that the headline can be some misunderstanding.:yes:
Hopefully you don't take this the wrong way, but understand that this thread was made to update the status for my E-tron.
Anyway I'm looking forward to follow your car in your own thread. cheers.:beercheers::smiley:

My car was as promised from Audi, built in week 25 and will be with the car dealer in mid july.
So the car will be ready for me when coming back from vacation early in August.:yahoo:

Have done some preparation, and finished the charging point for my E-tron in the garage.
Now only the car and cables missing:sunglasses:

20150701 183917 resized

20150701 183948 resized

Today i got a sneak peek of my new car from my car dealer. Arrived yesterday, and would be ready for delivery next week.
Since we go away on vacation tomorrow, we agreed delivery when coming back from vacation.:smiley:
Just wanted the sneak peak, cause i don't want to spoil the excitement to see all of the car during delivery.:tonguewink:

DSC 0172 resized

Reactions: satzumas
Recived my new Audi A3 e-tron Sportback on monday, and I'm very pleased.:yahoo:

20150803 115123 resized 20150803 115155 resized 20150803 115216 resized 20150803 115344 resized 20150803 115311 resized

10 December 2015 my car was hit by big hailstorm on the parking space where i work. My car was the only car that got damaged.:sob: 50 other cars parked on the same parking was not damaged? Good for them of course...

Got damage by hail storm assessed yesterday. Was just the passenger side of the car we did NOT found any damage. Overall we are talking about 100 dents +++ on the roof, hood, driver's side and rear. They want to brush down the bodywork where the dents are and "refill". Then "paint" almost the entire car. Have still not got the price for the repair, but we are talking about somewhere between 60 000 - 80 000 NOK. (6500 - 9000 Dollar).

The challenges I see with this repair is:

- Paint a brand new car! I`m pretty sure it`s not gonna be 100% again!:sadlike:
- When I sell it, I must inform about the "damage".
- What about the next big hailstorm? Will the same injury occur?

I am in dialogue with the seller, to find out how I can take this further in the Audi system. There were no other cars parked in the same area as me at this time during the hailstorm, who got damage to their car.

Could it be that the bodywork of the Audi A3 is too weak? Or could it be manufacturing defect? I'm just wondering..
Do you think i could manage to take this further within Audi?:sos:

After the hailstorm issue earlier this year, i have now moved on.:racer:

Very happy with my e-tron, and have now orded me a Eibach prokit set 35/30 to lower the car.
Think this will make the car look even better, and the ride quality slightly better. But I'm doing this for the look.:sunglasses:
Today the gap is 55mm in the front and 50mm back. So should then get 20/20 when finish.
Will keep this side updated.

Front:

Back: