Audi a3 drivers door wiring diagram

DanBastow

Reaction score
Hi ive had an on and off problem with the wires in the drivers door braking at the hinge im going to re do the wiring with some multi core motor wire. I was wondering if anyone had a diagram saves me having to make one thanks in advance

Simply cut & extend by a few inches, it's the tightness of the looms on some 8P's, best is to pull the loom back through the door down into the speaker area & repair then refit, repair I've done often.

I have thats been attempted by previous owner and its now a mess of wires in the hinge section i repair electric motors and i was planning on cutting all the bodged section out and using a 11 core cable thats numbered to do as you say but i was wanting to know what eatch ones for and i can also write down the colours and numbers to provent any mistakes

Tbh bud, just do one at a time, take pics of pin locations & you'll be perfectly ok, wouldn't bother with a diagram, imho it's not necessary, given what you do, you'll walk it ;)

It's exactly the same process either way, professionally repaired, just saves writing diagrams up bud, either my car or clients, I never take shortcuts or I'd end up back to fix it again when I should of done that in the beginning, some of the repairs I've seen have been rather John Wayne .

When i do it ill show you the current repair on it that ive been trying to salvage to save a biger job but going to have to do anyway now but thankfully lasted through winter and didnt have to try and repair it in the cold

Reactions: SootySport
Yeah that's the worst, cold hands on wire repairs.

Ive done the repair today the pictures are of the plug abd bodge job my writing of with core gose where a few soldered on and the finished repair ready to go into the car

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200425-115041_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200425-115041_Facebook.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 629
  • 20200425_121445.jpg
    20200425_121445.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 641
  • Screenshot_20200425-153913_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20200425-153913_Messenger.jpg
    830.7 KB · Views: 590
  • Screenshot_20200425-153924_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20200425-153924_Messenger.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 541
Reactions: aqibi2000 and samisnake
You need to try to read some instructions from the different content writing pages where you can get the quick view of the diagram of the car wiring which I have tried to check through the essayyoda.com/review-of-edubirdie-com page and this provides the edubirdie.com paper writing work for the students and car information can be also viewed through this page.
You have got a nice point tht how we can read and make a different scenario for our efforts