Audi A3 Driver side wing 3DR and 5DR are they same????

Murali

Reaction score
Could any one help with this, I found a Audi A3 driver side wing 3dr on ebay, but I need one for 5dr. Does Audi A3 3dr wing will fit for Audi A3 5dr audi? Please some one advise as soon as possible as I need to buy from ebay.

The mounting shape is slightly different on the 3dr vs the 5dr. I believe it will go on but it's a slight misfit

The mounting shape is slightly different on the 3dr vs the 5dr. I believe it will go on but it's a slight misfit
Thanks for that. It is very hard to find same color.

I would have thought they will be same. Only the rear wings and doors would be different I would have thought. What may be different is the year of the car/model. You could try asking Eurocarparts as they make body panels for Audis and they fit well.

Sorry I misread the original question and thought you were talking about the mirror!...I was half asleep
As SootySport says they should be the same as long as you get the one with or without the indicator in the wing 8P1/8P2 with or 8P3 without

Thanks for all your reply guys. I have ordered already and let's see how it goes. Thanks again