Audi A3 Black Edition Delivery Times 2011

Well finally got an update today. The car is in Grimsby port and said I would expect it delivered to my work in 7-10 days, not sure if this is too ambitious or not. Anyone else agree this is normal?

Well finally got an update today. The car is in Grimsby port and said I would expect it delivered to my work in 7-10 days, not sure if this is too ambitious or not. Anyone else agree this is normal?

Mine only took a couple days for delivery so I wouldn't say that was too unusual. :)

hello, i'm new to the forum. I ordered a A3 S/B BE a couple of weeks ago, still no build date so i think i could be in it for the long haul.

Specs are 140 tdi with s tronic in Scuba blue, Alcantara interior, comfort pack and the usb interface..

Does anyone have the usb? I have a scirocco at the moment and i'm a bit worried the usb in combo with the stereo may not be as good as i'm used to.

Very excited about getting the car though.

Well I'm still down for end of September delivery apparently from April order - confusingly a colleague of mine has ordered almost the same spec car as me TODAY and been told November delivery from the same dealer - confused!

I was told 14 weeks approx by the dealer when i ordered.

Mine only took a couple days for delivery so I wouldn't say that was too unusual. :)

Blimey if that was delivery from Grimsby then next week is looking promising, but after almost 6 months tough patience

Well I'm still down for end of September delivery apparently from April order - confusingly a colleague of mine has ordered almost the same spec car as me TODAY and been told November delivery from the same dealer - confused!

There never seems any pattern with orders, definitely an element of luck, was told mine was 4 months, then it kept slipping back.

Hi
Well my A3 Sportback BE was ordered June 16th with a build date from week begining 17th August.
I've just been told today that the car is now locked into production and no amendments can now be done.
So fingers crossed delivery begining of September.
Steve

Well the suspense is killing me now. Phone call today the car is still at Grimsby port, still no transporter to get it to dealership. ****** crap, not sure when the car will be delivered as BMW have control on haulage. Smells like crap to me!! The car has sat there now for 5 days!!!!!

Last edited:
Just had a phone call from the dealer. My car is build week 29th of October.... Bit of a wait!

Just had a phone call from the dealer. My car is build week 29th of October.... Bit of a wait!

Blimey that's a heck of a wait, but someone at my place wanted to order a new a3 sb, but was put off when they were tod it would be available until January 2013. Got a car off the stock list instead....

Had a phone call from the dealer yesterday, my black edition is built and will arrive at the dealers today..... I'm resisting getting it though as I still have just over a month left on my current car.

Its arrived nearly 2 months early....

Got my scuba blue one on Friday 21st September - was shiny - now filthy after being almost submerged in the North East yesterday :(

Reactions: amr79
Mine was ordered in May 12 and I'm told it arrived at the dealers in Bury on 19th Sept. It was ready for delivery on 23rd, but I can't hand back my current car (Peugeot 308) until Friday 5th Oct. Luckily as I live in Southampton it will be delivered on the back of a truck so should have next to zero miles on the clock.

looking at your car i know i made the right colour choice.... Scuba blue is really nice!!

I was unsure for ages as I'd only seen web pictures and couldn't really tell what kind of blue it was but then one zipped past me on the motorway and it looked good - pretty rare on the roads it seems...

Finally picked my car up today.... It's fantastic, really happy with the colour and the alcantara is gorgeous. The USB was a bit of a blunder as I'm gonna stick a Rns-e sometime soon.

Ordered in July 12... delivered in October 12

Glacier White
Comfort Pack [Cruise, Light and Rain Sensor Pack, CH & LH Lights]
Interior Light Pack
USB
Audi Exclusive Line Pack -

• Black carpets
  • All black dashboard
  • Black cloth headlining
  • Two tone fine nappa leather upholstery - Crimson/Black.
  • Black door trim inserts
  • Audi exclusive door sill trims
  • Black floor mats with coloured piping
  • Colour coded stitching to steering wheel, headrest and gear lever gaiter

Loving the Audi experience... :)