AUDI A3 8V Parking sensors retrofit guide (8k Front + Rear)

Hello,

I need help. I want to install the rear Parktronic on my Audi A3 8v sedan from the USA, I bought the control module (5QA919283B), 4 rear sensors(5Q0919275B) with the loom from the rear bumper, and the beeper, but I don't have the harness from the rear bumper to the control module. Can you help me with a wiring diagram of the module and how to connect everything I need?

Thanks in advance.

@Potterswheel I don't know if you're still around. I was hoping you still had this guide, I'm midway through fitting sensors all round & I'm stuck on the wiring in the dashboard so I'd love to see what has been done.

Please see below this is how I sent the file whilst trying to help other forum members
View attachment 240956
Hello, I realise this post is a couple of years old now - but do you still have a copy of the guide?
I have a 2014 S3 with only rear sensors and with my daughter starting to drive I really want her to have the assitance the front sensors provide!
Cheers,
Andrew

Hello,

Do you know if the front and rear buzzers are the same?

Note to me : Yes :)

If not, for the 8K ECU (5QA919283 A B C ...) do you know if the components are blockage or not?

Hello, I realise this post is a couple of years old now - but do you still have a copy of the guide?
I have a 2014 S3 with only rear sensors and with my daughter starting to drive I really want her to have the assitance the front sensors provide!
Cheers,
Andrew
hi
sorry only just seen your message, are you doing the retrofit?