Audi A3 8v 1.8TFSI coil and spark plugs

Pan01

Reaction score
Hi sorry I'm new to this. I have Audi A3 8v 1.8TFSI Quattro S-Line September 2013 model. I done some mods to it like Revo Stage 1 remap, Revo Stage 1 DSG Gearbox, Catback exhaust without a middle box, turbo muffler delete, Revo 16% bigger turbo hose and 16% bigger air intake.

I'm just enquiring what spark plugs and coil packs I should get to handle the extra power (85bhp I've added) but also for longevity as well.

Coil packs are standard but the spark plugs are platinum I put them in beginning of the year. About a week ago I was driving to work and I had a misfire on cylinder 4. Revo told me to put Denso iridium IKH24 but they don't look the same as the original spark plugs. I don't know what to do.

Hi sorry I'm new to this. I have Audi A3 8v 1.8TFSI Quattro S-Line September 2013 model. I done some mods to it like Revo Stage 1 remap, Revo Stage 1 DSG Gearbox, Catback exhaust without a middle box, turbo muffler delete, Revo 16% bigger turbo hose and 16% bigger air intake.

I'm just enquiring what spark plugs and coil packs I should get to handle the extra power (85bhp I've added) but also for longevity as well.

Coil packs are standard but the spark plugs are platinum I put them in beginning of the year. About a week ago I was driving to work and I had a misfire on cylinder 4. Revo told me to put Denso iridium IKH24 but they don't look the same as the original spark plugs. I don't know what to do.

Hi, I don't have an answer for you. However I do have the same car. I'm running mine at 350bhp with the IS38 turbo.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk