Audi A3 8v 1.8 tfsi exhaust fitmen

NiclasHN

Reaction score
Hello.
I have been looking for an exhaust with valve for my A3 1.8 tfsi sportback.
Cant find anything, but my question is, does anybody know if The exhaust from a golf 7 1.8 tsi or Seat Leon 5f 1.8 tsi fit?

The holdnings of The exhaust are The same but i dont know if The tail pipe ends in The same place.

I can’t answer whether the exhausts are interchangeable but which valve are you referring to? The 1.8 at least in PFL before it was discontinued in UK didn’t have exhaust valves the way the S3 does.

I do have a pair of brand new genuine chrome exhaust tips for 1.8 PFL for sale. It was in the Classifieds but can’t find the post just now - I’ll have another look and re-up the advert.

I want a aftermarket exhaust with valve, but i cant find anything to mine, but i have found a Bull-x exhaust but it is to a Seat Leon 5f 1.8tsi, and as i Can see, it’s holdning The exhaust The same Way as my Audi, but i dont know if The tail pipes fits in The rear bumper hole.

I want a aftermarket exhaust with valve, but i cant find anything to mine, but i have found a Bull-x exhaust but it is to a Seat Leon 5f 1.8tsi, and as i Can see, it’s holdning The exhaust The same Way as my Audi, but i dont know if The tail pipes fits in The rear bumper hole.

Why not email the supplier and ask?