Audi A3 8P Rear Speakers Problem

cptbartowski

Reaction score
Hello guys,
As all of aftermarket hu problems my rear speakers doesnt working.

I checked whole day to solve this problem. And I learned rear speakers work with amp but I couldn't figure out how to enable this amp.

I see this on another site
7Bg1nY.png

and I connected 12v to pin #13 but still no sound from back.

What should I do guys ?

here is my connector I cut off white wire and still no sound as I said
nbMNo0.jpg
VQazRn.jpg

Find my post or others posts regarding this I managed to solve. Halfords sells a connector that will solve it

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Find my post or others posts regarding this I managed to solve. Halfords sells a connector that will solve it

But my problem is I am from turkey and I cant buy anything because it cost too much :D I am trying to solve it by myself. Like wiring the cables. So if anyone know it I can do this

You need the correct connector . It is not that expensive have a look on there website see the connector look at how its wired

If you didn't get it fixed. The green plug from factory probably has 3 wires. Green,Yellow and Grey. You need to tap into them or just cut off the plug and connect them directly to your new headunit.
Grey is ground
Green is left rear speaker
Yellow is right rear speaker
Just had the same issue and that's how i fixed it. But make sure you have 12V going to DSP Ein from plug D(black plug).

I
If you didn't get it fixed. The green plug from factory probably has 3 wires. Green,Yellow and Grey. You need to tap into them or just cut off the plug and connect them directly to your new headunit.
Grey is ground
Green is left rear speaker
Yellow is right rear speaker
Just had the same issue and that's how i fixed it. But make sure you have 12V going to DSP Ein from plug D(black plug).
I've just tried this and It caused something in the back to constantly hum. (12v to dspein)