MODS:
- K04 turbo from Audi TT 225
-Front mount intercooler
- Autotech high pressure fuel pump,
-No exhaust system (Decat, with no silencers), just like a track car
- TwinTake Ramair
- S3 front brakes
- Coilovers

The car is pushing roughly 300 BHP at the moment.

I need some advice on which fuel injectors to buy? I read that the RS4 fuel injectors will be good, but I am unsure whether to go for a Green Giant Bosch 440cc or to get a 550cc or 600cc?

I also want to know if it is possible to get my car converted to Quattro, if so how much I would spend roughly?

Thanks in advance

Hello guys,

I have an Audi A3 2007, DSG 1.8T FWD
MODS:
-Front mount intercooler
- TwinTake Ramair
- S3 front brakes
- Coilovers

I need some advice on which fuel injectors to buy? I read that the RS4 fuel injectors will be good, but I am unsure whether to go for a Green Giant Bosch 440cc or to get a 550cc or 600cc?

I also want to know if it is possible to get my car converted to Quattro, if so how much I would spend roughly?

Thanks in advance
If you use the search or to into the Project room you will find great advice from others who are in the process or have already done a build.
( http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/forums/the-project-room.149/ )

Last edited:
Hello guys,

I have an Audi A3 2007, DSG 1.8T FWD
MODS:
-Front mount intercooler
- TwinTake Ramair
- S3 front brakes
- Coilovers

Thanks in advance

Again loads of threads on injectors, I would spend money on increasing airflow from turbo to inlet manifold with cts pipes then upgrade non return fuel valve to rs4 type or better first, add gfb dv+ diverte valve, think stock injectors are ok until you start going over 400 BHP. Then custom remap RTech or the like.

To go 4wd buy an s3

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: ch1z64
I was wondering where the intercooler is located on the 1.8t?
Will that no be under the bonnet in the Engine bay somewhere , sorry couldn"t resist as its Crackerjack day .

Reactions: mechanic69