Audi a3 8P facelift LED tail lights

JoeyC84

Reaction score
Anyone have any idea where i am able to get facelift taillights for an audi a3 8p 56 plate? Would i have to get these directly from audi and at what cost?

Cheers

Im first time audi owner and think they are off the 2011 (non sportback) A3. Think someone on here referred to them as MY2011 taillights but i could be wrong. Checked ebay and google and cant find them

Im first time audi owner and think they are off the 2011 (non sportback) A3. Think someone on here referred to them as MY2011 taillights but i could be wrong. Checked ebay and google and cant find them

Which lights are you referring to ? Have you got a 3 door or sportback ? Lights will also need coding to the car when you find some. One or two members on here will supply and fit them. Please do a search for 'led rear lights' to get an idea.

3 door

Same lights that are on on the pics under the tread - audi rings .... Black or white. On bloblob2's car

No real name for them mate , just MY09 and MY11. Difference in the two is that the MY11 are a darker tinted red.
As said, PM NHN as he can normally supply a bit cheaper than the dealers.

theyre not actually LEDs though? Ive got MY2011s and was very gutted to notice they arnt LEDs

No real name for them mate , just MY09 and MY11. Difference in the two is that the MY11 are a darker tinted red.
As said, PM NHN as he can normally supply a bit cheaper than the dealers.

Cheers mate