AUDI A3 8P DIS MPG

Uzzykhan

Reaction score
Hi,

Just bought an Audi A3 8p 55' plate SE 1.9TDi model. The red LED screen between the Rev gauge and the speedometer does not light up at all. I think it's called the DIS. Where it should display the MPG and what not.

Can someone tell me if this model does not have it built in or is there a button somewhere to turn it on.

Thanks

I had SE and didn't have DIS. It only shows icons when low on oil or door open extra...Only sport, sline upward trims have the full DIS

I had SE and didn't have DIS. It only shows icons when low on oil or door open extra...Only sport, sline upward trims have the full DIS

Okay thanks, is there any way of getting it fitted. Is it as simple as just changing the wiper stalk to one with DIS or..?

Okay thanks, is there any way of getting it fitted. Is it as simple as just changing the wiper stalk to one with DIS or..?

Nah mate, whole new instrument cluster needed, coding needed too...not sure about addition modules.. @NHN is your man, ask him and he'll give you prices :)

On some models you can switch it on/off with a small button underneath the RH control stalk.