AUDI A3 8P 2007 2.0TDI Airbag Light Issue

Jordanuk

Reaction score
Hi,

It’s my first post here but after doing some research I think I may know why my airbag light is showing. I’m going to check the under seat connectors, however once this is done I need to clear the codes in order to get my car through MOT. In addition to this my alarm keeps going off as the central locking isn’t fully working so if anyone could help me even finding a place to start with this other than fuses, please help.

If anyone would point me in the direction of the cheapest way to clear is this airbag code, or is in sussex and is willing to plug into my car if I travel to them I’d greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Just ask the MOT centre to clear it if not. Mine did mine once b4 I bought vcds, didn’t even charge me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UPDATE:
Cleared codes for airbag issues and now one remains for it which says the following;

Attachments

• 54A4B117-37E5-414C-9673-FAB6794407BB.jpeg
    54A4B117-37E5-414C-9673-FAB6794407BB.jpeg
    573 KB · Views: 313
UPDATE:
Cleared codes for airbag issues and now one remains for it which says the following;
When I changed out my seats I had the airbag light come on and iirc I went into the Sri in the vcds and there was a drop down menu where it mentioned something about the airbag so might be worth looking in there or as other member said take it to a garage and ask them to reset it for you

When I changed out my seats I had the airbag light come on and iirc I went into the Sri in the vcds and there was a drop down menu where it mentioned something about the airbag so might be worth looking in there or as other member said take it to a garage and ask them to reset it for you

Took it to a revo vag garage and it came back after clearing straight away

G179 sensor is in the door. Either faulty sensor (unlikely but possible) or more likely you have a break in the door wiring loom which is a common issue. Also ties in with your central locking issue.

Watch

G179 sensor is in the door. Either faulty sensor (unlikely but possible) or more likely you have a break in the door wiring loom which is a common issue. Also ties in with your central locking issue.

Watch

Some of my wires in the rubber grommet between the chassis and door are chaffed, which i found out due to my window switches acting up. I’ll have to take it apart n look inside and sort the wires out then clear, if that’s it then I’ll cry tears of joy, cheers pal