Audi A3 35 TFSI Ecu Remap

DemWazie

Reaction score
Hey Everyone.
Anyone made an ECU remap on his A3 35 TFSI?
Personaly i tried 2 Ecu remaps, one from APR Greece that i believe didnt installed APR remap but from a Scotish company called EcoTune. After this tune was getting 175 HP but not big difference in torque.
Replaced it with a custom Ecu remap and final results are 190HP on Dyno and 320nm Torque after huge testing. This because we ''tricked'' the DSG limiter and got those numbers while most Ecu Remap guys getting around 180HP cos of DSG limiter. At 190-193HP also is the cap of our turbo and mine at the moment working at like 1.65-1.7 BAR.

The PROBLEM is..... in both ECU remaps the fuel consumption is HUGE even if the AF ration is perfect in remap... My trip computer when i top refilling fuel getting like 740-750km on screen i am actualy getting 400-450km with whole fuel tank. Its like my car is 35-40% more fuel hungry. If i drive normaly i am max getting like 500km.

Anyone tried to remap his A3 getting any similar problem or something ? I believe has to do with DSG or something. A friend with Leon FR but manual gearbox doesnt have this problem :(

Attachments

• 5306B0B6-D0B8-4FA7-9940-334FC51DEE9B.jpeg
    5306B0B6-D0B8-4FA7-9940-334FC51DEE9B.jpeg
    599.8 KB · Views: 222
I have almost the same consumption without ECU REMAP.. It's the normal for our city. Unless you go normal speeds on empty road I have 7-8.5. But how often do you go with normal speeds?

If performance is your bag then the A3 1.5 is not a good base point, it is a lot of money for very little gains....better off with the s3 or rs3 if you want to play with performance that will make a difference..... Let`s be honest the A3 is a family hatchback not a sports car!

I have almost the same consumption without ECU REMAP.. It's the normal for our city. Unless you go normal speeds on empty road I have 7-8.5. But how often do you go with normal speeds?
8y kostas ? May i ask where u remaped your car ?

on my stock ECU i had between 6.7-7.2l/100km with normal driving and mixed city-coasting

8y kostas ? May i ask where u remaped your car ?

on my stock ECU i had between 6.7-7.2l/100km with normal driving and mixed city-coasting
No remap, as I said but same consumption though, yes hatchback 8y.

What about if your floor it now? what cons.?

Last edited: