Audi A3 3.2 upgrades, Which induction, exhaust and remap?

AFN1980

Reaction score
Hi Guys, Looking to start modding my 3.2. Can you guys recommended induction, exhaust and remap for it. I have read various threads and am confused as what is best.

Was thinking of the following.

1. So far seen milltek and Neuspeed exhaust any others
2. Was thinking of getting AMDEssex to do the remap
3. Panel filter or induction kit?

Any help or advice would be great.

Cheers

Re-map wise it would be worth lookiing up the big 3.2 thread!! Basically get the new Audi update....

Others will be along with advice on other bits i'm sure :)

Re-map wise it would be worth lookiing up the big 3.2 thread!! Basically get the new Audi update....

Anyone got a linky to the 3.2 thread :thumbsup:

Petes got Remus exhaust, Pipercross induction, I'm sure Paddy has tuned his as well!

Sounds good any idea which remus he went for? I have a remus dealer about 5 mins from me.

I like the idea of having a remus fitted. Have had a few before on my other cars and like the build and sound from them. Does anyone know if they do a cat back or is it just a back box?

Anyone had any experience with the Neuspeed exhaust?

Edition what is this new audi update you speak of???

Anyone got the link to the big 3.2 thread and what is this new Audi update?

I like the idea of having a remus fitted. Have had a few before on my other cars and like the build and sound from them. Does anyone know if they do a cat back or is it just a back box?

Anyone had any experience with the Neuspeed exhaust?

Hi! Just a back box, but on a lot of cars that seems to be the restrictive factory part. It sounds great, not boomy at all, but a nice V6 roar when I boot it. Just right.

Paddy has exactly the same one fitted.

Any of you guys got a video with the remus on? Would be awesome to see one in action. Cheers

Also can anyone recommend a place to get a nice body kit, front, splitter, skirts and rear. I like the look of the s-line but where to but? Don't want to replace bonnet or bumper. Cheers

Hey There, I saw the supersprint but ruled it out as its near £900 for a cat back. Thats way too much for me to pay. I am looking at the remus, milltek. Although i found a place yesterday who can do a custom one. I love the sound of the Nuespeed and the supersprint so going to see what this place can do and the cost.