Audi A3 2.0TDI Quattro 140hp ecu remap

KL007

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I have an Audi A3 2.0 TDI Quattro Manual with 140 hp. I want to remap it. Should I and if yes with what company should I go?
Thanks.

Hi everyone!
I have an Audi A3 2.0 TDI Quattro Manual with 140 hp. I want to remap it. Should I and if yes with what company should I go?
Thanks.
From my experience you might be pushing that turbo alittle too hard with an extra 30-40hp so choose your power upgrade wisely.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

From my experience you might be pushing that turbo alittle too hard with an extra 30-40hp so choose your power upgrade wisely.

I think it can handle 30hp but im not sure because I dont have much tuning experience with diesels. If I go near 200hp then I think I must upgrade the turbo,clutch etc etc

Revo remaps are awesome for VAG cars, had my mk4 golf gti turbo (150bhp) mapped to 200bhp was a massive transformation and turbo came in very low revs, I think I'll go with Revo for the A3 sline Diesel too
Hi everyone!
Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Hi everyone!
Thanks.

I had my 2.0 TDi 140 remapped nearly a year ago. I went with the power map, extra 50bhp and 105nm.

Completely changed the car, its amazing.

And even better I've had no issues with the turbo or clutch

I had my 2.0 TDi 140 remapped nearly a year ago. I went with the power map, extra 50bhp and 105nm.

Completely changed the car, its amazing.

And even better I've had no issues with the turbo or clutch
Thank you! I needed an answer from someone who has the same car. I was in doubt if I should make it 180hp or 170hp and I think ill go for something between now that I saw ur answer

Revo remaps are awesome for VAG cars, had my mk4 golf gti turbo (150bhp) mapped to 200bhp was a massive transformation and turbo came in very low revs, I think I'll go with Revo for the A3 sline Diesel too

Bro a friend of mine has a mk4 GTI like yours with 150hp. Find a custom map with 2 step antilag etc etc and u can use S3 8L parts to get more than 250hp

Hi everyone!
Thanks.

I have a 170 quattro and with a custom stage one remap with no mods mine went Upto 212 bhp and is reliable with no clutch or turbo problems.
I follow the company that did mine on Facebook and they regurlarly do 140’s and they normally come out roughly around 190bhp.
With a remap it’s not necessarily about the figures, it’s about the quality of the remap and how the power is delivered.
If you got the right remap then you could quite easily bump it Upto roughly 190bhp and it would be reliable providing your car is mechanically sound.
Oh I had mine done at West Yorkshire Tuning and id highly recommend them if you’re up north somewhere and they have a 4 wheel dyno for the quattro aswell. They do the remaps themselves in house and a lot of people use them.

I have a 170 quattro and with a custom stage one remap with no mods mine went Upto 212 bhp and is reliable with no clutch or turbo problems.
I follow the company that did mine on Facebook and they regurlarly do 140’s and they normally come out roughly around 190bhp.
With a remap it’s not necessarily about the figures, it’s about the quality of the remap and how the power is delivered.
If you got the right remap then you could quite easily bump it Upto roughly 190bhp and it would be reliable providing your car is mechanically sound.
Oh I had mine done at West Yorkshire Tuning and id highly recommend them if you’re up north somewhere and they have a 4 wheel dyno for the quattro aswell. They do the remaps themselves in house and a lot of people use them.
Thank u very much! Thats a lot gain for a 140hp. APR told me they ll get it from 140hp to 170hp

What company is that mate?