1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

AUDI A3 2.0tdi 8P DSG s line 2009 PRNDS + comfort module

YaYoA38P Sep 28, 2018

1. YaYoA38P

YaYoA38P Registered User

Hi All,
    1)I have problem in my AUDI with PRNDS - flashing on my dash board but does not have any influence on driving. I can drive with not problem. Went for ECU check and it shows TPS Transmission Position Gear Leaver Sensor. Can you help me please. Some garages says that it is gear box oil filter dsg clogged other I need to change all module with a sensor which is an expensive (prices over £150).

2)The other problem which I have the trunk door show on my dashboard is open but its locked. It leads to emergency lights on and that to run out/ flattering battery. PLEASE HELP !

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. ch1z64

ch1z64 C'mon you's bhoy's in Green Silver Supporter VCDS Map User

Your first problem have no idea.
    But as to your 2nd one there is alot posted about water leaking from the back wiper which then gets into the boots electrics so probably worth taken boot card off and have a look to see if there is any signs off water or wetness, try this ( Audi-sport.net/bootlight ) enter in google

4. YaYoA38P

YaYoA38P Registered User

CH1Z64 Thank you for your reply. Don't you think that could be comfort module instead ? I will check that what you have indicated to me.

5. ch1z64

ch1z64 C'mon you's bhoy's in Green Silver Supporter VCDS Map User

If you follow my link ( use to find any posts on here just change subject matter ) you will see it seems a common issue , and i would assume if there is a sensor in there it will be telling car's module there is a problem but its false if you get my drift

6. YaYoA38P

YaYoA38P Registered User

Thank you. Will try. Have a good weekend. Hope smo will help me with 1st issue.

Luca