Audi A3 2.0 TDI Sportsback. Brake problems

les1982

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am in serious need of your help. i have an Audi A3 Sportsback which is a 54 reg. It has major brake problems and has been in an audi garage for 4 months now and they have replaced the full brake syatem including pipes and hoses from back to front. Still have no brakes and will not not pass an MOT.

My problem is there is finance on the vehicle and the garage is in discussions with Audi head quarters to decise what to do with the car. The garage has suggested that the car may be written off as it is unfixable.

What should i expect from Audi. I feel i should demand all money back that has already been spent on the car and also for finance to be paid off and also the book value of the car. I know it sounds like alot of money, but has any one any idea what i should expect.

Thanks, Lesley

Try and get them to swap the car for an Audi of equal value if it really is "written off" working in the Garage Trade im going to stick my 2p here and say nothing is unfixable just expensive. Fight with them to worksomething out as thats a brilliant car and it's a fair wedge for anyones pocket. Just try and make sure you dont get ripped off :)