1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Audi A3 2.0 tdi 140 s-line black edition 2009

Alva78 Nov 29, 2017

1. Alva78

Alva78 Team glacier, Black Styling package, DTUK module Team Glacier TFSI Owners Group Audi A3 S-line owners group

I have just bought a 8V s-line and now my black edition has to go.As you probably know I am an Audi enthusiast and have kept the car in tip-top condition.changing the oil myself to quantum gold every year.The car has been garaged for 7 years so the paint work is very good full service history mostly main dealer then Audi independent garages.Mileage 73000 genuine with mot's to prove.

The car has been returned to stock condition so does not have the rotors ,rnse or s3 mirror covers however the rs4 wheels have quality hankook tyres with plenty of tread.No photos as yet as the light is bad this time of year but see my profile for the paint quality/condition.

Priced at £6995 ,mechanically it is as good as new with no warning lights whatsoever.As you know the black edition has Bose sound system with the concert head unit,privacy glass at rear and black head lining as standard.Flat bottomed steering wheel LED drl lights and blacked out half leather s-line seats.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. CallumEd30

CallumEd30 New Member

Is this still for sale?