AUDI A3 2.0 FSI 2007 NO ENGINE MANAGEMENT LIGHT ON THE CLUSTER

Faith

Reaction score
Hi guys I seem to have another problem on my Audi A3 2.0 Fsi 2007. Today we were working on the steering cluster looking for the power for the horn and wipers as it just stopped working, unfortunately the sensor or the unit under the steering column hit the earth and car would no longer turn on when we checked the board it seems like it snapped where power runs, I went to the electrician guy who solded the board and we put it back in there ignition on and the cluster was there but the engine management light is missing to start the car. Everything is working fine on the ignition on and the fuel pump is opening and running but only the engine is not on the cluster so the car won't start. Please help is there maybe a relay or something in relation to this issue? I don't know the term for that unit under the steering column but it seems to be running all the operations on the car when turned on it has yellow connector and a black one which seems to be the one for power all other lights are there but only the engine management light missing.