Wanted Audi A3 1.9tdi quattro 02/03, is anyone selling?

W

wes.stagg

I just cannot find one anywhere!
Preferably stock, no alterations with service history.

Thank you

I just cannot find one anywhere!
Preferably stock, no alterations with service history.

Thank you
Have an A3 tdi sport quatro that will be up for sale soon. 180000 on clock but good service history. Recent haldex service and belt and pump. Full black leather interior. Pioneer double din stereo and potential to leave sub base and amp in. Bose speakers. Has stage one map but for Economical reasons. Due to new job just purchased S3 to replace so genuine reason for sale. Silver with updated S3 brake set up on front only. Has Hids fitted but in my opinion could do with new lights.

Have an A3 tdi sport quatro that will be up for sale soon. 180000 on clock but good service history. Recent haldex service and belt and pump. Full black leather interior. Pioneer double din stereo and potential to leave sub base and amp in. Bose speakers. Has stage one map but for Economical reasons. Due to new job just purchased S3 to replace so genuine reason for sale. Silver with updated S3 brake set up on front only. Has Hids fitted but in my opinion could do with new lights.

Do you have any photos of this please?

Pm me. If you have messenger or email address you want them to

Hi, I am about to list my 2003 8L 3 door quattro sport TDi. 123k miles, FSH, no mods, all original. Are you still looking?