Audi A3 1.8TFSI Black Edition 5Dr *engine misfire*

Hardeep8P

Reaction score
Hi all!

I am selling my Audi A3 as it has developed a misfire and I can't afford to run it! The car is on finance so will need to be cleared. Any help will be much appreciated on best places to sell as I really am looking for the best price. The car is in great condition otherwise.

https://www.gumtree.com/p/audi/audi-a3-18tfsi-2010-5dr-sportback-ono/1360015227

72,800 milage
FSH Part audi Part Independant
***PRICED TO CLEAR, ENGINE MISFIRE CYLINDER 3, ROUGH IDLE Possible known oil issue piston rings****Black Audi A3, 1.8 TFSI S line, Black edition 10 months MOT remaining. serviced 8 months ago. Good condition; inside and out. The car comes with numerous additional extras such as 18 INCH alloys, new discs and pads (fitted 2,000 miles ago) LED day time running lights, Xenon front lights, heated wing mirrors and rear window, Flat bottom s line multi-function steering wheel with voice control, S line front sports seats, sports suspension, Bose speakers front and back, electronic speedo, dual climate zone control, air conditioning. I have the original head unit (Audi concert) but I also have Apple Car Play Sony Head Unit. Reason for selling is it has now developed a misfire and I have outstanding finance which I need to clear. Cannot afford to fix. It has been well looked after and I have never had any problems with it since I purchased it until now. It will be sad to see it go. Will continue to use car until my new one arrives, so mileage may increase slightly. Please call or email with any further questions you have.