audi a3 1.6 induction kit info

valyboi

Reaction score
hi guys before i go buying induction kits ect for my car and wasting money any ideas on a decent induction kit that will work well on a 1.6 non turbo i have heard about the jetex filter whats your info or recommendations

The consensus is any tuning on the 1.6 is a waste of time buddy. I'm not going to tell you to not go buy an induction kit, it's your money and car etc. Just that it's pointless throwing money at it for little or no gains! Better off spending the money elsewhere like a decent headunit, nicer alloys or lowered suspension. Best thing to do in my opinon, is to save the monies for a 1.8T if you must own an A3.

yeah im not planning on spending to much on it anyway to be honest just induction kit and exhaust i want nothing serious and wheels and lowering kits thats about it tbh, i will hope to have a 1.8t lump in her oneday though

Pipercross or K&N induction kits are good. Pipercross seem to be slightly better quality in my opinion.

it wont do nothing for your performance stereo alloys nice leather interior....all good things

Well if you are really wanting to get an induction kit I would recommend you get a Jetex cone filter!

if its just the tone you are after, on a 1.6 id just wack a cone filter on it mate not a full kit.