Audi A3 1.6 exhaust help fitting! S3 system (.TT.)

valyboi

Reaction score
Hey guys got a few questions for you all much help would be appreciated,So basically what it is all i want to know is; does a normal Audi S3 8L exhaust system fit onto a Audi A3 1.6 petrol 8L as i need a replacement and i can get my hands on aftermarket S3 system,iv also so the idea on some S3 of people fitting the actual Audi TT exhaust System and question is would it fit on my 1.6 A3 not for power obviously it just looks amazing Are all the 8L under side all the same can i fit s3 ect basically.sorry for the confusion and hope you all understand regards nick

I believe the S3 system is different due to the 4 wheel drive system. I'm sure someone will confirm this

No exhaust designed for a Mk4 chassis Quattro will fit a FWD Mk4 chassis... S3 and TT quattro won't fit...

<tuffty/>

okay thank you very much guys for the info much appreciated so im guessing as the a3 1.8t chassis is same as the mk4 the 1.8t system should fit onto my car its hard work finding a system for my 1.6

Won't be a direct fit... larger diameter pipes etc but I suspect it could be made to fit... 1.8t FWD that is rather than anything AWD

<tuffty/>