JimmyB0206

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

First time poster here and I am currently having a small issue with my 2015 Audi A1 1.6 TDI if one of you kind souls wouldn't mind shedding some light on. Not too long ago, the engine management light came on in relation to one of the glow plugs (P0671 - Cylinder 1 Glow Plug Circuit), now I have managed to change 3 of them but there is 1 in particular that is causing a slight issue as the removal procedure is a little bit different. From what I can gather, this particular glow plug has a pressure sensor? I don't have a deep enough 12mm socket to remove it (I assume this would be the correct size to remove it) but will go out and get one. I have attached a picture that shows that is a different wiring loom to the other 3. My questions are this; once I remove this particular glow plug, is the pressure sensor removable from the glow plug or will I have to purchase a specific glow plug with a pressure sensor. If it is the latter, does anyone know the correct part code and any brands or retailers that may stock a decent one for a good price? (Invested in Bosch glow plugs)

Thank you

IMG 20180714 1040121