Sold Audi 8L S3 2001

Status
Not open for further replies.

45bvtc

The Older I Get The Better I Was
Supporter
Gold Supporter
Reaction score

ASKING £5750 ono - this car is in daily use, no problems...

Registration No: CN51 MTV

Manufacture Date: October 01

Registration Date: November 2001 (2002 model)

Colour: Misano Red

Petrol Engine - Output: 156 KW (210 BHP)

Number of previous owners: 5

Mileage at date: 77,714

Superb condition

18 inch alloy wheels fitted with Goodyear F1’s, done approx 14,000 miles

Bose ‘Concert’ Sound System

Full climate control, Electric sun roof, Recaro leather seats (heated), Air conditioning, Power steering, Central locking (2 keys available), Immobiliser, Milltek exhaust system.

Service history. Maintained at Stafford Audi - MOT until August 2019

Cambelt, Idler Pulley etc all replaced at 59,326 miles

Located in Stafford.

PM me if interested...

Original purchase photo from my purchase in 2012:

My S3 Original Ad x

Last edited:
MOT history of CN51 MTV see: https://www.cardatachecks.co.uk/carcheck/lookup.php

Some history: I purchased the car 16th August 2006 at 49950 miles and kept it till August 2011 selling at 62000 miles. During this time I and Stafford Audi (as we do now with our RS3, TT, and recently purchased SQ5) maintained the car.

I have an extensive file recording all work done during my ownership and have included where possible previous keepers and service history from new; PM me with your email address for a copy.

The car was sold to a friend of mine who generally purchases my cars - he knows what I expect and that I maintain my cars appropriately.

The car mileage is now 77714 so the new owner has done 15k very careful miles in 7-years and maybe just 2k in the last 2-years. During the new owners ownership the car has continued to be maintained at Stafford Audi.

Similarly, an extensive file recording all work done during this recent ownership has been kept and is available; PM me with your email address for a copy.

No known faults at this time.

Last edited:
s3-0802-jpg.178996

The RS3 (BLUEY) was my ONLY reason to sell the S3 in 2011.

lovely car....have i missed the price?

Oops, yes... Asking £5750 or maybe a little less...

Ownership of cars being re-arranged - some have arrived and others departed; this one NEEDS a GOOD home!

Oettinger winter wheels with SottoZero tyres also available:

S3 Oettinger 1x

PM me if you want/need more details (9-pages of detailed history) and/or a mobile telephone number to talk with seller...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.