1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Audi 3.2 v6 BHE engine

wareham Nov 4, 2017

1. wareham

wareham Member

I've decided to put my engine up for sale. I'm not really wanting to sell but unfortunately I've ran into some financial difficulties and have to clear some debts.

I bought the engine with the plan to rebuild it and add a turbo for my S3, I was quite picky buying one but this one stood out as it was surprisingly clean for the mileage and came with most extra parts that I didn't need so I could of got some money back. It's been sat on a pallet, nothing is damaged.

It's an Audi TT 8n engine, code BHE. I bought it from a breaker and it was believed to run with no problems. I haven't fitted the engine to find out, it didn't really matter to me as I was going to rebuild it anyway and replace most internals. Mileage is 105k, as I said it's surprisingly clean so shows good signs of being looked after. It comes with injectors, fuel rail, coil packs, exhaust manifolds, inlet manifold and mostly all sensors and hoses. Also has the steering pump, air con pump and alternator.

It's been sat in garage for quite awhile now and I'm not going to have the opportunity to use it, plus I have more important priorities unfortunately. I'd like it to go to good use.

I'm asking for £1,200. Please don't give me any silly offers, I paid more for this but realise I'm not going to get what I paid for it. It's a lot of engine for money.

If anyone is seriously interested send me a PM. I have more photos and will send them on request. I'll organise courier at buyers cost if needed, most companies are around 60 quid for a pallet I think, obviously collection is welcome. I don't have a van so I cannot deliver personally.

image1.jpeg image4.jpeg image10.jpeg image2.jpeg image6.jpeg

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. wareham

wareham Member

Bump. Will include postage within UK for asking price.

Will also listen to offers.

4. wareham

wareham Member

5. wareham

wareham Member

Desperate to get rid of this. Need to fix my car that has just broken down.

Any offers??

6. fab_giglio

fab_giglio Member

still for sale?

7. wareham

wareham Member

Yes still for sale

8. fab_giglio

fab_giglio Member

Would it fit an Audi A3?
    What else would I need to get to swap it? thank you

9. wareham

wareham Member

This is from an Audi TT 8n, it will be a straight fit to an A3/S3 8l. I’m not sure which model you are referring too..

10. fab_giglio

fab_giglio Member

the 8p 2007 model....

11. wareham

wareham Member

You’ll have to do your research I’m afraid.

The 8P did come with a 3.2 as standard but I don’t know if the engine is exactly the same. I imagine there won’t be a lot of difference but maybe some..

12. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

13. wareham

wareham Member

Still for sale and listening to offers!

14. fab_giglio

fab_giglio Member

Im struggling with cash at the moment mate, I really want it but I cannot even think about buying it until I sort out my debts. Please don't wait on me

15. wareham

wareham Member

Throw some offers at me guys. Need this engine gone!

16. wareham

wareham Member

***PRICE DROP TO £900 ***

17. Sam00Cleveland

Sam00Cleveland New Member

I have PM’d you

18. wareham

wareham Member

Still available, listening to offers if gone soon

I will also send, via courier, anywhere in the uk if an agreement on price is made