Audi 3.0 TDi 218/272/286PS Tuning

ABYSS

Andrew - Diesel Tuning UK
Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Good morning everyone.

We’ve just updated the DTUK website and have some good news for 3.0 TDi owners

As some of you maybe aware the latest 3.0 TDi uses SENT digital sensors, to be specific a SENT boost sensor. This differs from the usual analogue sensors and up until today we have offered a module called MP-T which was designed specifically for these new type of sensors.

From today our CRD3+ that is usually only suitable for analogue sensors is now capable or controlling various analogue sensors plus 1 SENT digital sensor

So what’s the big deal? Well where as the MPT box cost between £569 and £619, the CRD3+ is currenly discounted on our website down to £399 or £459 inc app control.

So if you were in the market looking to tune your 3.0 TDI 218/272/286PS and have been put off by the cost of the MPT then check out our website as these changes are now live

Many thanks

Andrew

Reactions: Smileysam, And1, Inked and 2 others
What improvements would I get from this type of tuning box to my 2 channel tdi tuning box that only plugs into the fuel rail?

What improvements would I get from this type of tuning box to my 2 channel tdi tuning box that only plugs into the fuel rail?
so the box you have is simply increasing fuel pressure, thats not the best method of tuning the latest Euro 6 engines