Facelift Audi 2019 RS3 saloon on order January 5th 2019 ...

tigerhonaker

Reaction score

Hello,

I have actually now as of yesterday (Saturday 1-5-2019) placed my order for the 2019 RS3.
I did this with Audi Nashville part of the Sonic Group.
I have been waiting on the G/M (General Manager) to give me a confirmed call on my trade-in and he did that yesterday (Saturday).
I said yes and he (Robert Hartman) and one of his salesman (Trey Lee) drove over to my house and picked up my trade and also we (Officially) signed the Buyers-order.
I have previously owned several of the S4s which I loved years ago.
And some other older Audi cars many-many years ago I'm an older fellow.
From my understanding they (Audi) might be actually starting or already started production this month.
Given that's the correct information I was told my RS3 will be here between 90-120 days (March-April) once the order is placed this coming week.
In my case even though this might come across some as strange that time frame I don't really mind as it will give us time to further set aside more Cash for the purchase.

I have looked into the TTRS like 1 1/2 years ago but being an old "Muscle-Car-Guy" I decided to get my last Muscle-Car and it was a Challenger Hellcat.
Lots and lots of fun and I had it for 1-year and drove it a total of 2,148 miles so it was not worn-out that's for sure. LOL !!!
This time around since my wife (Cathy) has a new VW Golf R which she loves and of course I have put a lot of the miles on it as well.
I decided to step away from a Coupe as I want what I refer to as a User-Friendly, easy to see out of Sedan.
The RS3 is FAST, Nimble, Quattro, with all the Modern amenities so this time around I decided it was really the ONLY-Choice !!!

Below are pictures for those interested.

Since the Site would not except my Full Post I'm assuming it's the pictures I would have liked to share.
Let's see if this works without any added pictures.

Terry

Reactions: Pinky1959 and Audi Bairn
Watching with interest!

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Audi Bairn and tigerhonaker
Pictures,

icon1.gif
Audi 2019 RS3 on order January 5th 2019 ...
Hello,

I have actually now as of yesterday (Saturday 1-5-2019) placed my order for the2019RS3.
I did this with Audi Nashville part of the Sonic Group.
I have been waiting on the G/M (General Manager) to give me a confirmed call on my trade-in and he did that yesterday (Saturday).
I said yes and he (Robert Hartman) and one of his salesman (Trey Lee) drove over to my house and picked up my trade and also we (Officially) signed the Buyers-order.
I have previously owned several of the S4s which I loved years ago.
And some other older Audi cars many-many years ago I'm an older fellow.
From my understanding they (Audi) might be actually starting or already started production this month.
Given that's the correct information I was told myRS3will be here between 90-120 days (March-April) once the order is placed this coming week.
In my case even though this might come across some as strange that time frame I don't really mind as it will give us time to further set aside more Cash for the purchase.

I have looked into the TTRS like 1 1/2 years ago but being an old "Muscle-Car-Guy" I decided to get my last Muscle-Car and it was a Challenger Hellcat.
Lots and lots of fun and I had it for 1-year and drove it a total of 2,148 miles so it was not worn-out that's for sure. LOL !!!
This time around since my wife (Cathy) has a new VW Golf R which she loves and of course I have put a lot of the miles on it as well.
I decided to step away from a Coupe as I want what I refer to as a User-Friendly, easy to see out of Sedan.
TheRS3is FAST, Nimble, Quattro, with all the Modern amenities so this time around I decided it was really the ONLY-Choice !!!

Below are pictures for those interested.

The Golf R is going to have what I would call, A-Big-Brother.

Golf%20R%20pictures%20February%2022nd%202017%205_zpsczswypmg.jpg

(Left to Right)
Robert Hartman G/M, Me & Trey Lee Sales.

RS3%2016_zpsexpefp6v.jpg

(Left to Right)
Trey & Robert ready to leave with the Hellcat back to Audi Nashville.

RS3%2017_zpst4tbsvgs.jpg

Audi%20of%20Nashville%202_zps6mrnjum6.jpg

RS3%20screen%20shot%202_zpsonvqln4w.jpg

2019RS3actual build.

Tango Red Metallic
RS Design Selection Interior
Driver Assistance Package
Technology Package
Dynamic Package
Red Air Vents
Extended Leather Package
RS Front Floor Mats
Red Seat Belts
Audi Sport Carbon Inlays
Audi Adaptive Cruise Control
Forward Collision Warning Incl,
Autonomous Emergency Braking, for Adaptive Cruise Control "High"
Audi Side Assist and Audi Active Lane Assist
High-Beam Assistant
Mirror Camera for Adaptive Cruise Control
Audi Connect
Audi Virtual Cockpit (12.3" LCD Full Digital Instrument Cluster with up to three Visual Modes:
Infotainment and Classic. S, RS and R8 Models also offer Sport Mode
Bang & Olufsen Sound System
MMI Navigation Plus
MMI Radio Plus with ten speakers and single CD player with MP3 playback capability
19" 5-Arm-Blade-Design Titanium wheels
Front Red brake Calibers
Rear Red brake Calibers
RS Model oval exhaust tips

Tango Red Metallic

RS3%201_zpsz7829npv.jpg

RS3%202_zpsuvyanrwk.jpg

RS3%203_zpsj0x9mzbr.jpeg

RS3%204_zpsteddo7cp.jpg

RS3%205_zpslqbpjq21.png

RS3%207_zpsm5ejtus9.jpg

RS3%206_zps1t8ycpyj.jpg

RS3%2014_zpsmg8ypj7v.jpg

RS3%208_zpsreg33q9z.jpg

RS3%2013_zpso3tebhkt.jpg

RS3%2012_zpso9hnqh6l.jpg

RS3%209_zpschusp0mp.jpg

RS3%2011_zps8sh5glgf.jpg

The actual RS3 2019 ordered.

2019%20Tango%20Red%20Metallic%201280%20by%20630%20resized_zps6fwnerss.jpg

Terry

Reactions: Radman, Al49, Terminator x and 1 other person
Hi Terry, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice cars. Hope your wait isn’t too long on the RS3. Enjoy the forum :)

Hi Terry, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice cars. Hope your wait isn’t too long on the RS3. Enjoy the forum :)
I'm a car guy from way back in the mid 60's once I returned from Vietnam.

Just sharing with you guys ..............

Terry

Reactions: RS3 S., teslaboy, zippster and 4 others
Up-Date from Audi Nashville Dealership this afternoon, 02/21/2019
Guys,

Just received the below information for those interested.

Terry

Reactions: Terminator x and Al49
EURO Rear-Head-Rest have arrived March 5th 2019 in the USA ...
Hello,

Well Fed Ex just ran and dropped off the EURO Black W/Red Stitching (Rear-Head-Rest) for my 2019 RS3 on order
smile.gif

I don't like waiting until the last minute to place an order to find out something is (Temporarily) maybe out-of-stock.
eek.gif

So, once I saw the thread listing these and saw actual pictures of them I immediately placed my order.
They look GREAT guys and exactly what I wanted.
No-Doubt at all that this will give/provide me with 100% Greatly-Improved rear-vision !!!
As usual for you that might be on the fence about placing an order I took close-up-pictures of them.
confused.gif

These picture I think will give you exactly what they look like and provide you with an End-User's comments.
Okay, on with the pictures and for those wondering about the picture with that Big-Cat lying beside the box ???
That's Rascal our Male Maine **** Cat as he ALWAYS checks everything new that comes to the house. LOL !!!

Just so you know they are very-very well packaged guys ..............

Yes they areBLACKeven though they might appear to be a lighter color in the pictures.

Terry

Just now heard from the G/M at Audi Nashville on my 2019 RS3 ...
Hello guys,

Well I can actually make this short as I do have the tendency to be wordy.
smile.gif

I'll just post the pictures below as I really don't think they call for any additional explanation from me.
I will say Robert was HAPPY
biggrin.gif
on the phone and said he couldn't wait to get hold of me with the below information.

Here is Robert on the right of one of his sales guys back when they took my trade.
Heck of a nice guy and ALWAYS does what he says he will do.
Example, as in keeping a buddy he use to work with up to date on his 2019 RS3 on order.

Terry

Reactions: Al49
Greetings everyone,

I just looked and realize I haven't posted any New RS-3 pictures for a Very-very long time.
Below are pictures of it as it looks right now.

Okay here is the RS-3 as of December 11th 2020 in it's Climate/Humidity-Controlled garage.
(Note: Never-Ever been in the Rain)

Just as a Heads-Up this RS-3 might be Traded-in this coming June-July of 2021 to Porsche of Nashville.
I'm looking into the possibility of ordering either a 2021 or 2022 Porsche Cayman GT4.
We shall see how my want's measure up to reality come June-July of 2022 ???
Below is the GT4 I built on the Porsche On-Line site.

Here is the,
The Porsche Configurator Code ..... PMYMZL29

Pictures from the Porsche build on-line-site below of what I built:

Wish me Luck guys,
Terry aka tigerhonaker on the Web

Last edited:
Reactions: pburv, NevMan, RS03??? and 2 others
No seconds thoughts, no regrets :)
Hi Paul,

Well here is the Rest-of-the-Story buddy.
I'm a 75 year old fellow already.
I'll be 76 years old before I can even place the order for the Porsche Cayman GT4 after the middle of 2021.
I have been a Car guy since returning from Cu-Chi, Vietnam in 1966.
I mainly do two things as the years have gone by.
(1) Cars/vehicles
(2) The dedicated Home Theater, https://www.avsforum.com/threads/ti...g-up-dated-august-2018.2995466/#post-56616910

Since none of us know when our last day/minute/second is up ???????

I'm going to try my best at ordering the GT4 and just maybe if all the Stars line up just right I might actually be able to pull it off, maybe.

Regrets, nope, none at all ............

For those that see, read, follow this thread let me also say the following about the Audi RS-3 I do have now.
It's a Bad-@ss Machine guys and I do know what I'm talking about as I have had Way-way more than my fair-share of Performance cars/vehicles.
This latest decision has not anything at all to do with my Dislike of the current RS-3.
If I kept the RS-3 I wouldn't even remotely have a moment of Sadness guys.
Anyone that can afford the RS-3 New and especially a Loaded-Up version like I Special-Ordered will love it without any doubt.

Like I said above IMHO I'm running out of time so I'm going to give this Latest/New want a go if things all fall into place around the middle of 2021.

Terry

Last edited:
Reactions: RS3 S.
Greetings everyone,

I just looked and realize I haven't posted any New RS-3 pictures for a Very-very long time.
Below are pictures of it as it looks right now.

Okay here is the RS-3 as of December 11th 2020 in it's Climate/Humidity-Controlled garage.
(Note: Never-Ever been in the Rain)

Just as a Heads-Up this RS-3 might be Traded-in this coming June-July of 2021 to Porsche of Nashville.
I'm looking into the possibility of ordering either a 2021 or 2022 Porsche Cayman GT4.
We shall see how my want's measure up to reality come June-July of 2022 ???
Below is the GT4 I built on the Porsche On-Line site.

Here is the,
The Porsche Configurator Code ..... PMYMZL29

Pictures from the Porsche build on-line-site below of what I built:

Wish me Luck guys,
Terry aka tigerhonaker on the Web

Fair play Terry, love the loud colour.
I remember when you posted your RS3. I love that you are living the dream, you can’t take it with you can you . Hope it all lines up for you next year

Fair play Terry, love the loud colour.
I remember when you posted your RS3. I love that you are living the dream, you can’t take it with you can you . Hope it all lines up for you next year
NevMan,

Exactly ^^^ ..................

Speaking of the "Racing Porsche Yellow" .............
I saw that color on a different Model Porsche this past summer and it got and held my ATTENTION.
It's Badddddddddddd

Maybe I should have posted that Cathy and I made the decision to not have children.
With that being said and further to Support your comment above ^^^on you can't take it with you.
The way we see things is .............
Do the things in life that make you Happy :thumbs up:and in our case we don't need or have to be concerned over who gets what we both worked for.

It's all good buddy. :hi:

LOL,
Terry

Reactions: NevMan
Indeed Terry, as my mother-in-law used to say "There aren't any pockets in shrouds". Enjoy it while you can as you never know what is around the corner (possibly not the correct analogy for a performance car thread) :) Fingers crossed for the star alignment and hope you enjoy the Porsche.

Reactions: NevMan
NevMan,

Exactly ^^^ ..................

Speaking of the "Racing Porsche Yellow" .............
I saw that color on a different Model Porsche this past summer and it got and held my ATTENTION.
It's Badddddddddddd

Maybe I should have posted that Cathy and I made the decision to not have children.
With that being said and further to Support your comment above ^^^on you can't take it with you.
The way we see things is .............
Do the things in life that make you Happy :thumbs up:and in our case we don't need or have to be concerned over who gets what we both worked for.

It's all good buddy. :hi:

LOL,
Terry

Such a wise choice in so many ways.

Indeed Terry, as my mother-in-law used to say "There aren't any pockets in shrouds". Enjoy it while you can as you never know what is around the corner (possibly not the correct analogy for a performance car thread) :) Fingers crossed for the star alignment and hope you enjoy the Porsche.

Such a wise choice in so many ways.

Guys,

Believe me when I say at 75 years old right now and thankfully my health in general is still holding-up.
If my health will continue as it is currently then just maybe I/We can pull-off ordering the Porsche GT4 around late summer or fall 2021.

It would be nice to have that Bad-Boy-Machine while I can still enjoy driving it as I see fit.

We shall see there's a lot of months before that can ever actually take place.

Plus, I do want to see if there is going to be a 2022 GT4 and if so what changes will it have versus the 2021 GT4 ???

Stay-Safe guys,
Terry

Reactions: RS03??? and NevMan
Guys,

Believe me when I say at 75 years old right now and thankfully my health in general is still holding-up.
If my health will continue as it is currently then just maybe I/We can pull-off ordering the Porsche GT4 around late summer or fall 2021.

It would be nice to have that Bad-Boy-Machine while I can still enjoy driving it as I see fit.

We shall see there's a lot of months before that can ever actually take place.

Plus, I do want to see if there is going to be a 2022 GT4 and if so what changes will it have versus the 2021 GT4 ???

Stay-Safe guys,
Terry

Love it. What a dilemma to have 2021 vs 2022 PORSCHE GT4....1st world problems

Reactions: tigerhonaker
Guys,

Here is the Porsche GT-4 with the Custom Graphics I'm having installed below.
Also I had Porsche of Nashville parts department order a set of the "Side-Air-Vent-Covers" which are going to be painted in "Gloss Black".

And the name on the Rear Spoiler in Gloss Black.

Below is what I received on it's build time schedules so far.

Terry

Reactions: Riko0073, NevMan and martin lo
Guys,

Here is the Porsche GT-4 with the Custom Graphics I'm having installed below.
Also I had Porsche of Nashville parts department order a set of the "Side-Air-Vent-Covers" which are going to be painted in "Gloss Black".

And the name on the Rear Spoiler in Gloss Black.

Below is what I received on it's build time schedules so far.

Terry

Nice Terry

Reactions: tigerhonaker