Sold Audi 2008 TTS, low miles FSH

Status
Not open for further replies.

vmlopes

Reaction score
So very reluctantly the time has come to move out of this fantastic car into something with a little bit more rear room :?

2008 TTS with 58.9k fully documented miles with FSH. The cam belt, follower, water pump, haldex serviced, PCV and fuel pump cam follower were changed at 57k.

The car went to R-Tech with 57.5k miles who carried out Inlet valve walnut blasting to remove all carbon deposits, the injectors were stripped rebuilt and tested, and a new thermostat was also fitted at the time.

At 58.2k the car went back to R-tech to fit a trackslag 3” downpipe, rs4 fuel valve, HPFP, r8 coil packs new plugs, a full health check was carried out prior to full live rolling road stage 2 map of the engine and DSG gearbox, full graph printouts are available showing 355hp and 410 ft/lb of torque, the car has wanted for nothing and is in immaculate condition inside and out, electric heated extended leather interior which is unmarked, auto led and xenon lights package, electric folding mirrors, auto dimming rear and sideview mirrors, recent Pirelli tyres, recent front and rear discs and pads, honeycomb grill and fog surrounds. Open to offers, no time wasters please.

s-l1600 by Victor Lopes, on Flickr

s-l1600 (3) by Victor Lopes, on Flickr

s-l1600 (2) by Victor Lopes, on Flickr

s-l1600 (10) by Victor Lopes, on Flickr

s-l1600 (7) by Victor Lopes, on Flickr

s-l1600 (8) by Victor Lopes, on Flickr

IMG-20200205-WA0011 by Victor Lopes, on Flickr

s-l1600 (11) by Victor Lopes, on Flickr

Last edited:
Reactions: voorhees
I know you state offers, but a price would be a good guide to a potential buyer

Beautiful car...TTS have been catching my eye recently

Car gone me thinks lol! Was sold on to a trader that has just made well over 2k for well just being a trader!

if I didn't need a wee bit more leg room in the rear I'd have snapped the car up as I personally think it looked like a bargain...

Status
Not open for further replies.