Audi 2004 concert stereo. Handsfree parrot

Focusy

Reaction score
hi all, has anyone fitted a parrot hands free kit to their Audi A4 b6. , I'm looking at the mki9200 and keen to understand from the fellow gurus of any issues, installation woes,, and potentially any performance issues.

Has anyone come across a installation guide?

Thanks in advance

Very straight forward, you will need to have an ignition feed to turn on the kit, just run wire from fusebox.

Fitted the parrot kit, however when on a call it doesn't mute the music from the rear speakers, and like wise when you stream it doesn't play through rear speakers.

Anyone who can help and advise?

The rear speakers are amped.not sure if that helps.but may be the reason its not working. you would of probably been better fitting a aftermarket stereo like a Parrot one. Fusion did one you could fit your phone inside it.
Or you can get clever little boxes that take either USB or memory cards.

No Bose just the concert 2 with sub in back parcel shelf

The mite wire connected will mute all speakers but I still will lot play through the rear me as they are amplified and on a separate connector. You will need a specific harness to do this.

Half Bose?

On the parrot website it states the harness supplied is only required, if a second harness is needed, anyone got a link/ description

Thanks all so far!!

The ISO mute built in the parrot is fine for normal ISO cars with all four speakers populated in the ISO. Your car is like mine. Only the fronts are in ISO. The rears are in the mini ISO connector.

Have a look on www.incartec.co.ul or connects2 website

I have the same issue with mine and also would like to know the fix for this. I found i extra harness on ebay for 2004 0nwards cars that may have worked but upon emailing seller he said it would not .

I have the same issue with mine and also would like to know the fix for this. I found i extra harness on ebay for 2004 0nwards cars that may have worked but upon emailing seller he said it would not .

Ok so I have done this in my old b6 and multiple others at work.

If you are fitting a normal phone only parrot kit (ck3100) then you don't need anything.

If your using an mki where you require sound to gone through all speakers you need an additional part as the rest are amplified.

Select your make / model / year of car on www.incartec.co.uk site and select phone kit and the mki model and it will show you a interface cable you need. That's the one I have used before. Worked perfect.

Awesome thanks will take a look at website

Cheers