1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi 2.8 V6 Cabriolet For Sale

jaybv6 Jul 14, 2014

1. jaybv6

jaybv6 Active Member

I have for sale my 1997 Audi 2.8 V6 (registered 1/8/1997). This has been my daily driver for the past 3 years only covering around 4,000 miles a year.

Manual Gearbox
    Mauritius Blue (LZ5C)
    Blue Hood
    6 Previous Owners
    Full Cream Leather (Some wear on Drivers seat and some slight discolouration on the rears)
    Standard 17" Bolero Alloys with two rear centre caps not currently fitted ( I have these but the retaining clip has corroded fallen off, may be able to spot weld the clip on)
    4 x New Toyo Proxes T1S tyres a couple of months ago (cost £330).
    11 Months MOT
    The car Will come with 6 Months Tax (expires end of July but will re tax to Jan 2015)
    122,400 Miles (may increase as it might get used occasionally)
    Fully working hydraulic roof with both looms being repaired 2 years ago.
    HPI Clear
    Ellipsoid Headlights
    'S' Steering Wheel

It has a single CD head unit fitted, not a quality item but gives a good sound and has an aux input. The car it is in good condition for its age and does have the odd scratch and mark. It's had over £500 spent on it in the past 2 months with new tyres all round, new near side CV boot, new front Wishbones and Balljoints for the MOT as well as new front brake pads. The previous owner lost/misplaced the History file but have a replacement that was supplied by Audi to the previous owner. The car was serviced when I first got it and it is due a service now, which will be done in the next week or so. It has a small oil leak which has never worried me and the coolant is clean. I believe this a future classic and have enjoyed owning it having the roof down whenever I can (timed at 30 seconds to lower it).

The arrival of my new Audi A3 Sportback and the need to buy something a bit quicker (currently looking at 2005 S4's) are the only reason for it's sale (and the sale of my 2003 Golf GTi PD150 also).

£1800 ono due to the amount if money spent on it in the past couple of months

Please message me or contact me on 07977915176. Located in Reading Berkshire.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 14, 2014
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. jaybv6

jaybv6 Active Member

Now with 6 months Tax.
    Bearing in mind with the tax over £600 spent on the car in the past couple of months it's ideal for those sunny days.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2014
  4. jaybv6

jaybv6 Active Member

Now reduced to £1400. Found another car so need ot sell both my Audi Cab and my Golf GTi to fund it.

5. Hofmiester

Hofmiester Henry the 8th

If you were near Newcastle then I would take this! Love them and GLWS

6. jaybv6

jaybv6 Active Member

Open to reasonable offers and can move on price. However if I got much lower it'll be worth more to me in parts. The car is too good to break.

7. jaybv6

jaybv6 Active Member

Reduced to £1200 as need this gone. There is around £2k in parts on this car but I don't really want to break it.

8. jaybv6

jaybv6 Active Member

Final reduction to £900, no offers. Noticed recently that the locking wheel nut had been rounded off by the tyre place recently and although I've got 3 of the nuts off I've yet to get the final one to release so that I can remove it. However at this price it's a steal with all the new bits on it, 6 months tax and MOT till late next year. I have my new cars on the drive now and need the space.